Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » My Girlfriend's Feet (**UPDATED pg. 2**) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My Girlfriend's Feet (**UPDATED pg. 2**)
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
PERFECT 10!!

You covered a lot of different angles and setups (i.e. dirty feet, soles, toes etc.)

You kick ass behind that lens too! More more more PLEASE [Big Grin]
[Thumbs Up]

Thanks for the wonderful comments Mommie! Coming from you, they mean 10 times more!

PS,I have often wondered if i was good enough behind the lense...TY

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:

These have become my fav feet of the year!! [/QB]

Seriously Deuce??? Favorite feet of the year???
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by ToeLove:
Amazing toes, her feet are gorgeous, but the dirty soles shot really got my attention, I LOVE HER DIRTY SOLES! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] Welcome!!

TL-thanks a bunch man. I myself am also a fan of her dirty feet, but I love her feet any way...lol
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful soles, thanks for sharing, both of you! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice toes!! Thanks for sharing

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ABED
Board Regular
Member # 31620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ABED     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
not bad...notbad at all

--------------------
Akkoussa

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Thanks to all of you for your great comments! I feel like I should post some more pics of my gf's size 8's!
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can't belieave i haven't seen this post wow you have very sexy feet those soles are so sweet and sexy and smooth thank you so much for posting these sexy pictures [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

ll..better late than never right? lol
thanks for the kind words

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i so love the smooth sole shot!!! hot hot hot!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Los Diablo
Loyal Member
Member # 31186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Los Diablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Would love to see more of her feet, they're very beautiful.
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very sexy ur lucky bro

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fraqtal.[187].
Elite Trooper
Member # 2073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fraqtal.[187].   Email fraqtal.[187].   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice man, her feet are great! i love those soles!

and footman9, good to see you on here again, it's been a while (used to be 187 on the forums here)

--------------------
[still water runs deep]

Posts: 304 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmm...we love soft wrinkly soles [Smile]
Good work!

The Caribbean Bandidos

http://www.darkinfatuation.com

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post 
great man great, those are some great pics, im telling ya great set of feet are amazing but if you caint capture them in a good composition
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links