Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Hi From Amber Lynn Bach (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Hi From Amber Lynn Bach
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
welcome to wus amber.love the pics.thank you.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
L0vinf337
Loyal Member
Member # 15178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L0vinf337   Email L0vinf337   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Amber Lynn Bach:
 -

[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amber,

First and last time I saw you was on Feetfair.com. Nice to see a legend still plays the game!

MCN

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet mother of all creatures big and small! Those feet are amazing.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Better hope I don't get my hands on that duster, or those pretty soles are MINE! >=D lol
Lovely set. I have to say I hope you become a regular around here. ^__^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber Lynn Bach
Board Regular
Member # 31625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amber Lynn Bach   Author's Homepage   Email Amber Lynn Bach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks so much for the compliments. I will be around. Would love to hear from you all about some ideas for videos you would like to see me do with my feet. Hugs, Amber

--------------------
Amber
www.TicklingStudio.com
www.clips4sale.com/29117
www.H2oGems.com
www.o2erotica.com

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very beautiful Amber.I've been a fan for a while now.Please kepp the awesome work coming.

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber Lynn Bach
Board Regular
Member # 31625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amber Lynn Bach   Author's Homepage   Email Amber Lynn Bach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks so much Joe, that was nice of you. Really appreciate it.
If you are interstsed, I just updated my store (www.clips4sale.com/15876) with a graet foot job clip. It's called "The Interview"

I was very excited about getting an interview with a really large shoe/footwear store in town. I had worked really hard on designing my own shoes and it was about to pay off. During my interview, the owner seemed very interested in my product, but even more so in me and my feet. After looking at my designs, he then asked if you could look at my feet. I said sure, why not? As he took my heel off, he began smelling and kissing my feet through the stockings. I must say, it felt very very good. I let him lick on them a while longer, and then asked if he would like me to take my stockings down so he could get a better taste and smell. It didnt take long before he was extremely aroused from smelling and licking between my toes and soles....bare. He then asked if I have ever given a footjob. Of course, the answer was yes and that got him even more excited. In order to guarantee me the job, he asked if I would be willing to give a footjob during the interview. Wanting this job really bad, I agreed. It took only about 30 strokes from my soft and recently pedicured size 6's, and my interviewer spit a huge shot of cum all over my feet. I got the job!

-  -  -

--------------------
Amber
www.TicklingStudio.com
www.clips4sale.com/29117
www.H2oGems.com
www.o2erotica.com

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amber,
I say it alot...but those sure are some damn sexy soles! Keep up the great work!

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would love to lick your feet. Your sexy and so are your feet.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber Lynn Bach
Board Regular
Member # 31625

Hi, thanks so much for your posts. so you know, I absolutely love my feet licked. It is very arousing. Hey, be sure to see my upcoming post in the "Feet Talk Forum". I was asked to put a post there about my outlook on feet and my obsession with them. Would love to hear your comments there too. Love Amber

--------------------
Amber
www.TicklingStudio.com
www.clips4sale.com/29117
www.H2oGems.com
www.o2erotica.com

Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amber is so hot!!! Thanks!!

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber Lynn Bach
Board Regular
Member # 31625

Here are some pics I took of Angelique Morgan. I will be posting some foot cips of her at the store soon. She is resting her pretty little feetsies on my foot chair. Hope you like.  -  -  -

--------------------
Amber
www.TicklingStudio.com
www.clips4sale.com/29117
www.H2oGems.com
www.o2erotica.com

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Amber...Angelique has some killer feet and soles. They look mega smooth and soft. cant wait for the clips
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber Lynn Bach
Board Regular
Member # 31625

Ok, here is a new update at www.clips4sale.com/15876. This is Wenona...and what a foot goddess she is. I just love this girl. Here is the name and description of this clip.
"Wenona Pedal Pumping The Hemi"
Ahhh, Wenona! Legs for days and the best feet you have seen in a pair of heels. Wenona is headed to do some errands around town, let's ride with her and see how her pretty feet do on the pedals. Pushing the Hemi accelerator, this girl drives like a mad woman on a mission. She is all gas till it's time to stop, better look out! These feet are in control!
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
Amber
www.TicklingStudio.com
www.clips4sale.com/29117
www.H2oGems.com
www.o2erotica.com

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links