Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Camping With Girls ..... With Feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Camping With Girls ..... With Feet
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAHA you dork! (That's a quote from Summer). She's like nakey in her avatar you made her and you're worried about ME corrupting her! Make me some nakey ones too Ben I know you've got tons of em. I wanna be nakey.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Oh yes, maybe you could put something on?

WHy? Summer's new avatar looks juicy to me. I love some RRS shots anytime [Thumbs Up] [Wink] . RRS baby! [Woot]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Summer:
hi pacfootluver its me summer, sorry it took 6 months to answer this. i didnt get online for a long time & usually i have to use the cyber shops & libraries. then i got in here last nite & today but it took awhile to find this story again. so yeah i remember you sucked my big toe at the 'meet the footgirls' thing. it was a fun day for all of us.

from summer

SHIIIIIIIIIIT Summer look at you!!!! What a SMOKING hot little footgirl you are!!!!!!!!! Hats off to Ben again for continuing to astonish us with girls and pics. Summer you might have the most perfect little body in the world. SHIIIIIIT!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 9946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Summer   Author's Homepage   Email Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey pacfootluver thats nice of you to say! maybe we can get Ben to load a couple pics like that in here sometime. so thanks for saying that.

from summer

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liv
Board Regular
Member # 13793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liv   Author's Homepage   Email Liv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TOO CUTE!! Hey Summer Doll your HOT. This is a funny story I totally love the pic of cranky Malory. Kristin & Liana are pretty even in camp clothes. Hey Ben why wasn't I invited to this?????

Liv

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Liv -

"Cranky Malory" ... she's still steaming over that photograph, even to this day. As to why you were not invited - you were in North Dakota that week. Kristin and Liana did look great in their "camp clothes" and when you have feet like they do, clothes really don't matter much anyway.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes!!!! Malory wants to be nakey in her avatar Ben! Dont make the poor girl beg!! LOLL [Evil Grin]

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Guitardrew -

I don't even want to THINK about that! This girl gets under my skin even when fully clothed.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guitardrew thanks!

Hey Ben listen to him, he's SMART!

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Malory -

If we ever do a special feature set of some kind I'll consider letting you be "nakey", at lease as much as is allowable under forum guidelines. Obviously, we would not wish to offend the sensibilities of anybody else.

What's this got to do with camping???

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

LICKSTINKYFEET
Major Player
Member # 7542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LICKSTINKYFEET   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those girls are gorgeous!! Damn!! they look so hot!! Their feet look incredible. I wanna suck on those toes and lick those soles. Great pics.

--------------------
LICKSTINKYFEET

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by LICKSTINKYFEET:
Those girls are gorgeous!! Damn!! they look so hot!! Their feet look incredible. I wanna suck on those toes and lick those soles. Great pics.

They do look great and what I really love about this is that they can look so good even while trying not to. I think THAT says so much about these beautiful girls. Thank you for the nice comments.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Hello Malory -

If we ever do a special feature set of some kind I'll consider letting you be "nakey", at lease as much as is allowable under forum guidelines. Obviously, we would not wish to offend the sensibilities of anybody else.

What's this got to do with camping???

Thanks Ben I would love that!

~Malory

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_n_toes
Board Regular
Member # 31541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_n_toes   Email soles_n_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they all look amazing even though its "off-duty" and malory is just as stunning as ever, even if she just woke up.
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links