Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Islamabad With Feet! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Islamabad With Feet!
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rafael:
Mmmmm. She has beautiful feet.

Rafael

Hello rafael - They are beautiful and they feel as good as they look. This girl's feet are just about as soft as I've encountered.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
from the rarest archives!! more feet arise

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
shes beautiful.great eyes and toes.perfect feet
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck her feet - look at those eyes...wait no! Bring it on back.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post 
her feet are awesome, my fav kinda feet, great toes man, crazy eyes too! shes like those dudes from dune.
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Wow, this was a year and a half ago (and I'd forgotten about it. Kiraz had a pretty bad breakup and I didn't see or hear from her for about six months. Ran into her at a Target and she got back into being a footgirl. She still hasn't changed her name.

-

-

To this day, I'm not sure I've ever found a pair of feet that were softer, more beautiful (and delicious). Where in the HECK do all these gorgeous females come from?

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is one of my all time favorites that you've given us.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What I would do to those feet.....
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
has she ever given a fj??
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
She is one of my all time favorites that you've given us.

I saw Kiraz today; we went out for coffee and to get her a new mp3 / personal video player.

-

She's not keen on the idea of joining the forums, but was flattered (and surprised) by the feedback ... particularly, in somebody saying she was one of his "all time favorites". Here's a webcam photo of Kiraz for you (two minutes old!)

-

All things considered, Kiraz is one of my favorite girls as well; she is so unusual!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Tenebrael
Elite Trooper
Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tenebrael   Email Tenebrael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very very great combination.... Face, eyes, body, feet..... amazing! Absolutely my cup of tea! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 459 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links