Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Wifey's sexy summer feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Wifey's sexy summer feet
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just bumping perfection back to the TOP!

ALL HAIL Mrs2Swift and her HOT, ADORABLE FEET!!!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice set of soles of your wife. She has wonderful arches

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slingbacklover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
To my man 2swift apologies to you and the mrs's .
She is a great for taking these sexy pics. As far as my opinion here goes her soles are smooth and sexy up on the ladder man im gonna lose it , standing on toes you know what that does to me , in the air holding those sexy calves .....woah and the tops of her feet just beg to be indulged . in cluding that sexy color . Im off to take a very cold shower like thats even gonna even cool me off . [Wink] keep up the good work you two. And if i may say I LOVE HAVING YOUR WIFES FEET AS MY AVATAR ....PRICELESS [Wink]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments, and kind words about our pics and posts on the board. We love them all, and are so happy so many enjoyed them. We have more to post in the coming days, so keep an eye out.

To USSsoleman_92, thank you for your praise, and generous comments...and for the bump too. *S*

And sling...It's about time, and we are happy you liked them all...We knew you would. *S* Thank you, My friend.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa, super hot feet.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
More...
 -  -  -  -  -  -

I especially like the first pose which shows great sole! These pics confirm that flip flops are our friend!

I just wanted to "bring" it up! [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you sweetie, for your great comments and for keeping our pics of her hot feet on the front page...I am a huge sole fan, and I love flip flops, too. So casual, yet so sexy and flirtacious all at once. Great for dangling, and showing off a sexy pair of feet.

And I am happy you brought it up. ~smiles~

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i may not be the biggest fans of flipflops.. but when they're well incorporated into a pic.. or into your setting.. it can be a nice add-on! example.. the pics PP pointed out. the flipflops aren't plain. fit the setting.. and are being modelled so beautifully!!!

so yeah.. we love our pics 2swift! (and i can see why you're such a sole fan.. hers are so soft looking!!)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amazing feet as always......delicious toes. I'm in love with those sexy feet!! Thanks. Awesome job!
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pics. But damn they are taking long to download for some reason..! but very nice feet..!!!!!!!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links