Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Hi From Amber Lynn Bach (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Hi From Amber Lynn Bach
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post 
respectfully amber, neither of these two ladies are even close to the princess that you are..

your feet AND ass are to die for...

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Amber - I see it says you're a newbie but damn girl - you are no newbie to the foot world from the quality of your pics and the content. You do have beautiful feet and I must say I love the heels too! Looks like you'll keep these guys busy for awhile! LOL Hope you've got enough paper towels lying around!

Great post.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber Lynn Bach
Board Regular
Member # 31625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amber Lynn Bach   Author's Homepage   Email Amber Lynn Bach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys, Thanks so much for the compliments. Glad to hear you like my feet over the other girl's. lol Hey I found a couple of pictures with peds on. Enjoy! Hope you like them.
 -  -

--------------------
Amber
www.TicklingStudio.com
www.clips4sale.com/29117
www.H2oGems.com
www.o2erotica.com

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
At the shoe store we called those 'footies', though ours were more sheer.
We used them when women were trying on dress shoes but weren't wearing hose.
I had quite a collection of 'used' ones.

_fjb_ [Big Grin]

[ August 21, 2008, 06:35 AM: Message edited by: footjoyboy ]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post 
oh my, and how i would LOVE to purchase your used peds/footies ms. amber...

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice pics Amber [Smile] I can't wait to see your post on the Foot Fetish Talk section on here that you alluded to last week where you explain about your obsession for women's feet! I also enjoy that you like to do alot of scenes with guys younger then you, I'm 24- do I have a shot with your feet? lol [Wink]
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow!

that lady is MIGHTY FINE!!!

SO SEXY.......

SO AROUSING........

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sexy, Amber...and pics of your sexy self, and pretty feet are always hot to see here. Cannot wait to see more, and to hear what you have to say on the discussion board, too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Amber!
I love the pics ... your feet look so cute in the nylon pop socks! I love to bum around the house in mine [Smile] Comfy huh?

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Being in this forum, I am sure you will not take this the wrong way... Damn those feet look smelly! [Smile]

Yeah, around these parts, for many of us (myself included), we love smelly feet. Do tell me, they do get a nice aroma to them, don't they? They sure look like they are.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ll2fvf
Board Regular
Member # 30570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ll2fvf   Email ll2fvf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amber I would love to kiss and lick on those feet for hours and cum on them every chance i got you have always been a very hot and sexy woman I love your Tits they are hot but yes i love the feet I just bet that you are just as hot and awesome in bed as you are out of bed.
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber Lynn Bach
Board Regular
Member # 31625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amber Lynn Bach   Author's Homepage   Email Amber Lynn Bach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi guys, sorry for not being in touch recently. I have been so busy with traveling and then the storms that hit Florida, but Im back on top of things now...LOL. Mommy, I want so bad to shoot with you, our feet are gonna look great together...lets make it happen! Thank you all so much for the wonderful compliments, I really appreciate it. Hey, I opened a new store...it is www.TicklingStudio.com. I just put an update up where I tickle the crap out of Laci as she is tied to the door. Here is the scenario and some pics from the clip.

Laci's Nylon Tickle Torture
Amber Bach has Laci Lynn tied to the door and tickles her for wearing her pantyhose. Amber in her white thigh highs finds out Laci has been wearing her pantyhose without permission. When Amber finds out Laci puts a run in her hose, the torture gets even worse. Amber tears Lacis foot out of the nylons and gets her good and even gets those little feet with a hair brush. Laci get's her revenge however, in a clip coming soon.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Amber
www.TicklingStudio.com
www.clips4sale.com/29117
www.H2oGems.com
www.o2erotica.com

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Amber Lynn Bach:
Mommy, I want so bad to shoot with you, our feet are gonna look great together...lets make it happen!

Hot pics Amber - the guys are gonna go to puddles if you keep this up!! [Thumbs Up]

As for meeting up with me ... email me sometimes!
Where are you located?

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber Lynn Bach
Board Regular
Member # 31625

Hi Mommy, thanks hon. I just emailed you fyi. Looking forward to hearing back from you and meeting. You're feet are amazing sweetie.

Here is Arianna and I rolling around in the bed.  -  -  -

--------------------
Amber
www.TicklingStudio.com
www.clips4sale.com/29117
www.H2oGems.com
www.o2erotica.com

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links