Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Soles of Silk - Carmen's Blue Toenails, Blue Jeans & Dirty Soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Carmen's Blue Toenails, Blue Jeans & Dirty Soles
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy New Year to everyone!

The first update of the New Year on Soles of Silk is perhaps one of its most popular/well known models - that model being Carmen.

A couple of years ago when Wu approached me about doing a feature gallery with Carmen, he told me he was looking for a blue toenails and blue jeans theme. That set was quite popular with the amount of emails and forum posts I got and still even get today. Wanting to relive some history, Carmen painted those little toes of her blue once again and threw on some blue jeans for this set done on the streets in Baltimore. And her shirt that reads "dirty" couldn't have been more true of those tender soles by time we got to the end of this one.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great post, thanks. how much do your models cost to do a shoot?

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two thumbs up, Patrick! Carmen has incredibly beautiful soles. Keep up the great work, bro!!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Donegal,

I don't like to disclose that kind of information. Many of these "models" are just my real life friends doing this for fun and because I am the one doing it. For them to do it for another site (if they would), they might seek more. Some of the models I did not know prior to doing the site actually do modeling as either a part time or full time job and might have their own rates. Again, that might vary on the person. So you can see I think it is better to just deal with a model/person and figure out what works best between the two of you.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Carmen is just one bad ass hot cutie. [Thud] I've always been impressed with her. Tell her that, Patrick.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whoa,...I can't decide which pic is better, #1 or #2. I feel like I'm at the optometrist! XD

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good pics and lovely soles. All the best for 2008 to you!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
picture #2!  -

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for pic#2, love them dirty feet!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOVE picture No. 2 - I'd LOVE to see this girl barefoot with dirty feet around town!!!

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Carmen is probably my favorite gal on your site, Patrick. I still love the pic set you did with her when she posed on the train tracks with jeans and flip flops.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caughtunderfoot
Board Regular
Member # 28443

Icon 14 posted      Profile for caughtunderfoot   Email caughtunderfoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW. I'm a long-time lurker but barely-posting-ever kind of Wu user, something I'd like to change in the future (being a long-time "member" of this online foot community, I'd really like to become a more vocal one). I guess it speaks to Carmen's stunning beauty that I'm compelled to come out of silence - those photos alone are reason to enough to subscribe to the site. If Carmen isn't into modeling, please tell her she should strongly consider it. She's a stunning woman (on both ends, and in between), and her personality just radiates warmth and affection (something we have as much to thank Patrick for as Carmen, methinks). She has this wonderful girl-next-door-cute-meets-high-class thing going on that I absolutely adore, and the fact that the comfortable, relaxed feel makes her toes all the more of a feature to be salivated over, is really just torture manifest. I love it! [Big Grin]
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeryDirtyfeet
Major Player
Member # 22392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeryDirtyfeet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Picture #2 is so hot. Beautiful girl with dirty barefeet, it don't get no better than that. Thanks for posting.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love Carmen, her soles are amazing and I really love dirty feet at the moment too!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Carmen's so yummy!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links