Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Taekwondo Feet - Sniffed, Licked, & Freaked

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Taekwondo Feet - Sniffed, Licked, & Freaked
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
I met Candy (5'6" & size 7.5) at a convenience store in the south. She seemed like a cool girl and I talked her into coming back to my place with me. While in my car she told me that she took taekwondo for 3 years and that she had moves that could kill a person with one blow. Turned out she took this self defense art because of an incident years ago when a guy held her at gunpoint.

Anyway, as far as me picking her up, I'm such a good looking (and fit) guy that she became very turned on by me being so nice to her. And after constantly being nothing but nice, I was able to say "Hey can I do something even more nice for your feet?" (and I said this with a look in my eye and zeal in my voice as if I wanted to do something a lot more than just nice) and she responded "YES!!" with a rich warm smile.

Then I started to gently massage her feet and work my magic. WOW guys, you just don't know how much of a good technique this was!!! Massaging her feet with my hands after a long day and making her comfy and trusting -- it rocked, WOW!!

Well, then of course I started getting pervy with the toe-sniffing part and simultaneous sole-licking and you can tell by her facial expression (in that exact moment) that is when she got freaked out by me.

So rule of thumb boys: if you're gonna pull the classy foot massage wool over a new girl's eyes, just stick with the hand massaging and don't break out the pervy stuff, cuz chances are, it won't matter; she will be freaked if you do, LOL

Just look at this reaction below:
 -

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 10 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jumping the gun has wilted my wood a couple of times too....Patience and sweetness goes a long way with most women. Good thing you are so good looking and charming, you will get more than this fat old cowboy!
LOL
Better luck next time, Buddy...... [Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links