Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Mrs bigglo toes and some!!! 3 more pics added.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mrs bigglo toes and some!!! 3 more pics added.
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Finally got the cum pic. not great but a start. What do think

-

-

-

[ February 05, 2008, 05:44 AM: Message edited by: DeuceBigglo ]

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very hot!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A great start indeed...and her feet look beautiful, especially her toes. A great money shot at the end, and I am sure it is just a sample of more to come from you and your beautiful Mrs. (No pun intended)

Hot pics!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A-1. Kudo's to you.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice ... great pics thank you !! and thank u to the mrs !!!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She looks fabulous- great color. Love her toe ring. The cumshot is fabulous! Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always liked cumming on a gal's feet who is wearing a toering. I think it is so sexy when the cum coats the toering. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot feet! Great to see a cum pic too! Love to see more!
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey any start is a good start with pics like this. Good job. Was she asleep when you did it?

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cain " Was she asleep when you did it?"
Nope wide awake.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice toes and polish.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Would love to see more of those hot feet!!
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

More pics to browse and enjoy!!

-

-

-

anklet fan
Board Regular
Member # 16863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anklet fan   Email anklet fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic feet! Love her long toes, no wonder you came over them, I know I would!
Posts: 34 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links