Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Soles of Silk - Wendy's Blue Toenails Encased in Pantyhose (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Wendy's Blue Toenails Encased in Pantyhose
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone,
Sorry the update this week is a day late. I've been a busy little bee this week. I went to Ikea and bought a bunch of new furniture and have spent a few days putting it all together. I don't think I've spent so much time screwing and being in drawers and not enjoying it. LOL! Then yesterday I met up with Madison to shoot Wu's Feature for the upcoming month... not to mention get in some sniffing (Ugg boots all day with so socks) and some toe sucking. [Wink]

Anyhow, this week's update has Wendy in a natural tone pantyhose, starting off in some sandals, which she pulls off to show off those hose clad feet. For those hose lovers, you'll all love this one as she never takes them off.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hosed feet and toes.. yeah.. i'm game!!!! thanks for sharing the pics!

RPM

p.s. some fellas have all the luck.. being webmasters and all.. and all those feet to enjoy!!!! lol!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hosed feet are not normally my thing...But must admit in liking them alot more of late...Thanks for the post patrick [Tongue]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Patrick, hosed feet are my favorite. Thanks!

By the way, did Madison really wear Ugg boots all day with so socks ??? You gotta tell us what that smelled like.....

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tadpole,

Check out this thread...

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008277

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zyty70
Board Regular
Member # 6338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zyty70   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Patrick love the nylon feet, Wendy is Hott!!! Thanks for the post. Didn't you do a shoot a few years ago of a young lady with hose crushing a Cadbury egg? That was one of my all time fav. if you did what was her name?
Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SHe's a cutie with incredible feet! Cute toes! Even though I'm also not a huge fan of hose, she looks great, and it's always fun to peel them off!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by zyty70:
Patrick love the nylon feet, Wendy is Hott!!! Thanks for the post. Didn't you do a shoot a few years ago of a young lady with hose crushing a Cadbury egg? That was one of my all time fav. if you did what was her name?

That was an Easter set I did with Cierra. Cierra LOVES to smush anything messy under her feet as she loves when it gets between her toes.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pics, I would love to starch those sexy nylons [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for the hose pics! Hope to see more soon!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd suck those toes...

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Patrick I love your site! I was wondering how you get the models to pose for you? Do you pay them or just ask nicely? I am not interested in starting a web-site just would like to take video of pretty feet for my own collection. thanks tim
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Timothy,

Back in the college days (I'm 28 now) I'd just ask the girls to pose for me. I had a free site I just started because I was learning web design, but going to art college, I used the foot photos in my artwork and as stand alone photos. I'd just ask classmates, coworkers and friends. Hell, even my own cousin wanted to do it, but never did. With this site, since I do have a members section, I pay the girls because I think it only fair. I am sure a lot of my friends would just do it because they enjoy it, but I'm not like that. When I opened Soles of Silk, I knew it had to have a members area because that was the reason my old site came down - bandwidth costs out the ass for a free site.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Patrick that was really helpful and you have a great site.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
The sheerer the better. Great shots, Patrick! I can almost feel her silky soles on my cheek from here...

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links