Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » PS Vita

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PS Vita
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Decided to take a chance and pick one of these up today. Most of the games at Best Buy were sold out, but I did get the Hot Shots game. I used to play the old/original Hot Shots titles on my PS2, so I felt right at home playing this. Will probably get Uncharted soon and am thinking about MLB The Show in March.

Anyone else get one yet? I've only played it for like 45 minutes here and only the one game, but man is the picture NICE! It feels good in my hands. Just hope it doesn't go the way of the Nintendo handhelds I've owned (Gameboy Advance/DS) and the Sega Gamegear and collect dust on a shelf.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want one but don't think I'll put it to much use. From what I've seen, the Vita is amazing. If I was in the market for a handheld, I would definately get one.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I managed to snag an open-box deal where I work and scored one for almost $100 off. It's a very nice piece of equipment, although from what I understand the system is struggling pretty badly, especially in Japan.

Here's hoping that Sony can find a way to turn things around for this impressive handheld. I would love to see it succeed in its own little way.

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only game that would make me buy a Vita is Persona 4 Golden. And even then, buying a console just for one game (maybe two, Gravity Rush looks good) is pretty foolish.

The 3DS is fulfilling all of my handheld gaming needs. Especially with the enhanced port of Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers just announced for it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've barely played mine in months. Even with MLB The Show, Uncharted and Hot Shots golf, I just haven't had the time between reading comics and my Netflix addiction. That being said, however, the system is amazing. I'd take it over a DS/3DS any day, but that's just me. Nintendo and it's little gimmick stuff just annoys me. I bought a Zelda edition of the regular DS because I love Zelda. The stylus... hate it. Now this 3D that blurs when I slightly move the system, nah! I know it can be turned off, but then what's the point? Nintendo has this market cornered, but that has a lot to do with parents buying them for kids. I just never fell in love with any of the Nintendo handhelds from the Gameboy Advance and up.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
undershoes1022
Board Regular
Member # 30080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for undershoes1022   Email undershoes1022   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do want to get one in time, but so far the only games I would get is WipEout 2048 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma plus even though I have NGS already on PS3 but the VITA version has trophies and it would be another extreme hard plat [Evil Grin]
Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

I was thinking about picking up Gravity Rush. Looks like it might have some promise.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links