Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Gaming Zone » Resident Evil 5

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Resident Evil 5
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been meaning to play this game and bought it over a week ago. It's still sitting in the bag and haven't touched it yet. I've had a string of games over the past few weeks and feel P.S'ed out, and don't feel like playing anything for a long while...
[Thud]

My favorite game of all time is Resident Evil 4 via PS2 and couldn't wait for the release of RE5 on PS3. That was 3years ago. Just haven't gotten around to it. Today the weather here in Melbourne is pretty shit so I guess there's no better time to start it than today. This game is also on my bucketlist so I guess I'm obliged to fulfil it so I can cross this one off.

See how we go.
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It cant compare to RE4 by any means; but it is still a badass game. It was one of the first games that I unlocked all of the achievements on Xbox. Just be careful about shooting the black people; some orginizations had a problem with that!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol!^

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heard from a friend of mine the reason why they added Sheva was due to racial reasons. Not too sure on the allegations but sounds possible.

Playing RE4, I really like working alone and sometimes having a partner can be a bit of a nuisance. Sheva can be a reliable back up but she uses bullets like they grow on trees. There's a flipside to this....

Finished it this arvo (afternoon) and was glad it was over as I didn't like the game much at all. If RE4 was a 100% rating, then RE5 would be 20% in comparison. On the contrary, after finishing the game seeing Sheva in that nightclub outfit I was like "I gotta see this"!!! Started veteran with me controller her and Chris as the sidekick. She's SMOKIN!!!! [Eek!] .... I quite like it now and just passed the 2-1 chapter. But again, Chris uses ammo like they grow on trees too (flipside).

Might finish it second time round with Sheva.
------------
Had a previous reply of just a laughing Graemlin, but deleted that one due to respect of this being a public forum and don't want any flak even though hardly anyone comes to this section.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
undershoes1022
Board Regular
Member # 30080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for undershoes1022   Email undershoes1022   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Resident Evil 5 was the reason I bought a PS3. Not as good as Resdient Evil 4 but still a great game. I heard those reasons were why Sheva was added. I thought her presence was just annoying as it has more of a horror feel being alone but then again maybe she was put in for the co-op. Doing professional mode with the A.I was rough, just once hit from the common majini would put you in dying status and that dying status would to go dead in a second lol. Easier to do with a decent co-op parnter.

Look foward to Resdient Evil 6 later on this year.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links