This week I made the call to ban a number of users of this forum until Phil from BHE, the owner of this site, could decide how to proceed. I didn't feel right outright banning everyone forever as I believe people can be civil. However, on the Internet that often is not the case. This will be everyone's last warning.
I have seen countless threads that I, and other participating moderators have had to move into the moderator section. They were not deleted. They were saved because I felt this was coming. In the past I have asked people to not talk to one another in such a manner, but people will be people, I guess, and before long it'd start all over again. Asking nicely didn't work.
There have been many accusations and attacks leveled against different people on this forum. At any point, if it is seen, or reported and deemed worthy, Phil has given me the green light to do a permanent ban on ANYONE here - members, webmasters, models, etc. It doesn't matter who you are. This forum is bigger than you, it is bigger than me. I'm tired of this forum turning into the likes of YouTube comments sections.
Everyone who was banned is allowed back in, but you're being watched - believe me. Phil already reinstated everyone earlier while I was at work, although I wish he had waited until I had placed this posting. Regardless, what's done is done. I've already seen a post that didn't need to be made by someone I had put a temporary ban on. I'm letting that slide because I had not issued my final warning at that point. With Phil telling me to do as needed, this activity will cease.
The following are things I ask everyone to refrain from doing. A lot of it is common sense and people just being decent to one another, but again, people will be people.
- No racist comments. Period!
- Putting out people's person information of any kind. This includes things such as full names, addresses, phone numbers, workplaces, and the like. If it's brought to my attention that anyone is doing this, even in DM's as a way to threaten people, you're gone. And while on the subject of DM's, those who I banned have had their DM's turned off. I'm sorry, but that's just how it's going to be for now.
- Underage photos. This goes without saying and was not a problem with anyone I banned.
- Posting links to free sites to download site rips of member content. This wasn't being done by those banned either, but I'm just stating it anyhow.
- Hijacking a thread to insult someone you don't agree with. If you think someone's opinion on how pretty a model is, how timid someone is with their fetish, or whatever the hell they're posting about, you're free to give advice or state your opinion. When you start throwing insults at someone because those opinions don't match, you're part of the problem. This goes for the first comment, AND all those who fire back, and/or pile on. I will not come here simply to move threads to the moderator section moving forward. Be civil. It's not as hard as you think.
- If you don't understand the item above, read it again... and again... and again. If you don't like that part of this post, then the forum is not for you. Move on, or ask me to remove you from it. You'll keep your sanity and not waste all of our time.
- If you're a person who gets off on causing a disruption from behind a keyboard... I'll say this as nicely as possible. You're not wanted here, no matter who you are, how hot you believe you are, whatever product/service you offer, etc. You're not worth keeping around with an attitude like that.
I'm hoping for the best with this post/warning. I want this to put things right. Even those of you who I banned for the last several days, I do not have personal issues with any of you. I have conversed with many of you in a positive manner numerous times. I did what was best for this forum based off of the countless messages from users asking me to put a stop to this.
I am sure some of you will be upset that I am allowing them back to begin with, but I'm asking you to trust my judgement here. If I am wrong, which very well could be the case, I have no qualms now in deleting their accounts outright. I never wanted to "run" Wu's Feet Links in any way, instead, just assist to the best of my ability. This site, especially this forum, was vital in my site getting noticed in its early days. Many other webmasters and foot models owe Wu's the same respect that I do for that. This is why I do what I do, but still felt odd just putting a permanent ban on people. Please let this petty stuff go and move forward please.