Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Do yo think Anderson Silva in his prime would match Jon Jones?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do yo think Anderson Silva in his prime would match Jon Jones?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw this old snippet on YouTube
http://youtu.be/sQPk2Bz5Tto

The spider is of course past his prime and especially after his leg snapped against Weidman we'd ever see him at top fighting condition before the break. And even if Silva won against Weidman, by the time Jones comes out of indefinite suspension (if ever) Silver maybe pushing 40. EDIT: correction sorry he's already 40.

So the question, Do you think Silva in his prime would match Jon Jones if they fought? Who would win and what are your thoughts on it?

[ September 02, 2015, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough to say, Silva just seemed to have magical knockout power, I remember the fight with Forrest Griffin and it just seemed unreal what he was able to do. But then again Jones has the height and weight advantage, so if Chael Sonnen was able to neutralise Silva for almost 5 rounds in their first fight back in 2010 then my money would probably be on Jones. Neither outcome would surprise me though.

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links