Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's the craziest thing you ever done to fulfill your foot fetish desire?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's the craziest thing you ever done to fulfill your foot fetish desire?
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello guys, i'll like to know what's the craziest thing you ever done, talking about feet, in my case i've done lots of stuff but i thing craziest thing has to be, when i was around 14 or 15 that i used to go to my uncles house, i have to tell you she has beautiful feet, very sexy toes, around size 9, well she always walks in slippers around the house and she loves to play with the slippers, well to make the story short i used to go to her house to play with my cousins, and always waited for everybody to leave the bedroom because i used to sneak into the room and look for the slippers to take them to the bathroom to finish myself, ohhh man what days i had lol! i have to tell you the smell of the slippers was so strong and sexy it was just minutes for me to end up my session, and that was something i did for years, it was kind of dangerous but, my fetish was stronger than that.

So i'll like to know if anyone has another story to tell about their foot fetish.

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is just something wrong with doing those things to family members shoes in my opinion....

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man she was not family of mine, he was my uncle's wife, and not the first one, because i tell you i'm against everything with your own blood, but she wasn't so i don't see it that wrong but sorry if that ofended you.

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To many to tell !!! You're lucky though no one ever accidently walked in on you ya know? That might have been a little awkward.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Hey lyrical but no worries share one of yours a memorable one, there has to be one that you say that was really crazy or dangerous.

--------------------
La8ers.....

Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done the same thing countless times. There just something about the excitement of it all...

About the family thing...I can see it to a certain extent. But I did with cousins, aunts, friends of my girlfriends, sisters of them, you name it!

It became an addiction. Once I got in my 20's I chilled on that....and went after actual feet. But I see not a thing wrong with your story.

Thanks for bringing back memories. [Smile]

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the craziest thing I've done is start rubbing a girl's feet in front of my friends when I was over at a friend's house. I usually keep my fetish on the down low and private, but her feet were right there and I just went for it. Ended up rubbing her feet all night, though, so yeah...

Other than that, it's probably going to a "sexual encounters" parlor and paying $200 for a half hour session. It was worth it, until I went to a foot party and ended up with about 5-6 hours of foot fun with multiple girls for about $300.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharing a girl's feet with her girlfriend.

I was at this party, had an ocean of beer swimming in me by this point, and I start talking with a couple of girls who fancied themselves lesbians. They in fact are not gay, have never been gay, and are both involved with guys last I heard...chalk their "relationship" up to sexual experimentation I guess. [Confused] [Roll Eyes]

So anyway, I'm talking about female feet with the "guy" of the two, and somehow or other she tells me to go on and massage her girlfriend's feet if I wanted to. She wanted to watch my technique and practice, so we wind up sharing this girl's feet...I take one foot, her girlfriend takes the other. My johnson stayed in my pants, but I did wind up nibbling her toes, licking her sole, tweenering all her toes, shrimping her toes, biting the balls of her foot, gnawing on her heel, licking her ankle...you name it and if you could do it with your pants on I managed it. I started off kinda' watching to see if her girlfriend was keeping up with me, but once the harmones kicked in I lost track of this girl. Who knows if she kept up?

All of this took place in the living room floor, right in front of everybody at this little get-together. Since folks saw me biting and gnawing so much, I got called Hannibal for a little while after that night. [Big Grin]

This is about the craziest thing I've ever done to feed the need...and NOT something I want to do again anytime soon.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel you Lou. I got busted out a few times like that. I mean it was cool cause I always got foot play-but sucks when your reminded by your friends.

As for the sniffing thing, when my roommate moved in she had a lot of female friends over at I got plenty of times to take a whiff. The danger of being caught does kinda add to it. Once I was and the girl said she didn't vare but let me massage her feet on the downlow.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eyes_on_the_ground
Board Regular
Member # 15950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eyes_on_the_ground   Email eyes_on_the_ground   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I've done heaps of scarey stuff. Sometimes the urge is stronger than the self control. [Smile]

I've "borrowed" shoes tons of times, mostly when Dr. Beer forgives me of any inhibitions. I've even borrowed an "Aunty's" shoes (uncle is a man but we knew what you meant).

Sometimes I've been to a garage sale / yard sale and if I liked the chick I've bought her shoes for an "aid". I don't usually keep them for long, but I do enjoy that from time to time. It's rare that I've actually gotten to see her feet before buying her shoes, but sometimes you can just tell a woman has nice feet.

Sometimes they say "they're a bit dirty etc", I say "oh they're just for props", "for some showroom dummies - we're gonna put holes in them anyway" whatever, some casual excuse. It is scarey though, I usually look at them, try to act casual even though more than one head has started thinking.

Once or twice I have committed actual crime to remove a pair of shoes from the doorstep of a hotty. However I avoid that as I usually end up making it an obsession to covertly and promptly return the shoes which can be as scarey as procuring them in the first place.

Actually to be honest, my cousin is the hottest woman I have ever seen. I'm not into incest not by a long shot, but I'd sure love to get my hands on some of her shoes. (and probably her feet)

Now that I remember it, she once gave my mum a whole bag full of her old shoes, and mum never wore them because they were too big. I used to have a couple of favourite pairs, the imprint of her toes was fascinating, I could sometimes almost see her foot there.

One time Mum caught me in there, I made a feable excuse, she didn't buy it, but I wasn't about to break the news to her. [Big Grin]

Once I couldn't help fondling a woman's teasing foot on the train. Again, Dr.Beer had been a factor, or was it Dr. Bourbon? Anyway, she found the event amusing, but a little creepy, and I'd never do that again (unless maybe Dr.Tequila was around). My apologies in advance.

I'm 35 ex-married (10yrs). I'm not really a shoe fan, but they get my imagination really going when they're in front of me. They can be fun and I'll buy them again hopefully.

As to the scarey stuff, I will always try to keep it to a minimum, sometimes just taking the foot fetish DVD to the counter with the hot chick serving is scarey enough for me. Never know when the obsession is gonna get the better of me though.

I used to do some covert video taping on public transport and stuff, but I always wiped it out of guilty conscience. I am always in a dilemma, it's probably not the right thing, but it doesn't harm anyone. Pop a video camera under the seat in front of you on the train now I find that very scarey, but if it works, the results are awesome.

Oh boy, I better sign off, I've probably caused enough controversy already!

~E~

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links