Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » soccer mom feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: soccer mom feet
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I clicked on the site link and it says "this site has retired from the internet"

I wonder why

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably because what used to be done for fun started to become work. Another factor is when you use your wife or girlfriend as a model things can make the whole internet business end like breakups, divorces, getting your "net" identity discovered by someone you know from work, etc.

I dunno in this case. However, some people "retire" and then come back after a while when they come to their senses! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeh the site has been down for almost a week now. I tried to contact the man in charge of the site to see if everything was alright, but no response yet.

Hopefully I hear back from them shortly!

I will miss Sarah and her sexy feet!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Probably because what used to be done for fun started to become work. Another factor is when you use your wife or girlfriend as a model things can make the whole internet business end like breakups, divorces, getting your "net" identity discovered by someone you know from work, etc.

I dunno in this case. However, some people "retire" and then come back after a while when they come to their senses! [Big Grin]

well she did mess around with some of her fans on the site, maybe her husband finally got jealous

her clipstore is gone too

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I thought. Each fan she messed with was further than the last, doing that kind of stuff opens you up to new worlds. I assume she ended up doing stuff with one behind her husbands back and got caught.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing lasts forever. It'd be unfair to speculate that she cheated on her husband. There could be a million reasons in the world why the site is retired.

Bottom line, it sucks because I liked her material. Hopefully it's a temporary break rather than a permanent retirement.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its no more complicated than she got recognized in real life and suffered for it somehow, either by losing her job or, well, the other Soccer Moms recognized her somehow.

But yeah, its all speculation and we may never truly know. I'm just glad she lasted as long as she did. She had great feet.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People come and go from the net on a daily basis....Some we know...Some we dont...Its a shame when its model that we like [Blush] Take michelle of ********...Thats a crying shame...We can all speculate the reasons for them leaving...But the only real person that knows are the people that left...And as bondo said And i quote *Nothing lasts forever*
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over the past year I had gotten to know Sarah and her husband pretty well. They made a great couple and didn't seem to have any problems meeting with other guys. I tried calling them the other day and left and message so hopefully they will call back.

I really hope it is something small and that they come back! She had wonderful feet, a great personality, and a very pretty woman.

So sad...

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
I think its no more complicated than she got recognized in real life and suffered for it somehow, either by losing her job or, well, the other Soccer Moms recognized her somehow.

But yeah, its all speculation and we may never truly know. I'm just glad she lasted as long as she did. She had great feet.

I don't know how she could be recognized she always covered her face

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:

I didn't get many of her videos, but did she ever speak? In any case, *I* can recognize feet, not too much of a stretch to assume others could, too. Maybe some soccer mom said, "I recognize those feet from my husband's hard drive! [Mad] " lol

*shrugs* Like I said, we may never know what actually happened.

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
video586
Board Regular
Member # 9044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for video586   Email video586   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I imagine that Sarah and Charles will make an announcement explaining why they have left at some point, perhaps on this very board.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:

I didn't get many of her videos, but did she ever speak? In any case, *I* can recognize feet, not too much of a stretch to assume others could, too. Maybe some soccer mom said, "I recognize those feet from my husband's hard drive! [Mad] " lol

*shrugs* Like I said, we may never know what actually happened.

with all the women in the US there is no way that is possible

and even if somebody did recognize her feet how would they go about proving that it's her?

and no i never got one of her clips so i don't know if she spoke but for someone to recognoze her voice on clips would also be too unbeliveable

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

lol I threw out theories, some wild, and ended both times by saying we may never know. And we may not unless they say something official. *shrugs*

--------------------

RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sucks that her site is down, from the few pictures i saw she had some really nice feet.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links