Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Toes That are Stuck Together... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Toes That are Stuck Together...
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just browsing around on Webshots and noticed this chick's second and third toes were stuck together. I don't think I've seen this before - anyone else have?

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1542568851061773426mrBVlM

While you're at it, take a look at this one also:

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1542569116061773426phaupI

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually referred to as webbed feet, this condition afflicts 1 in every 3400 women, who have strangely been found to be part fowl.

Ok, I made up the statistics. But, I do admit, it's gross.

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah its actually called "syndactyly". Statistically, it affects the 2nd and 3rd toes more often but can also affect the 3/4 and 4/5. I thinks its way cute. Just makes the feet unique. Plus they're awesome to suck on!!

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only seen it one other time, on nikki's feet from nikkisarches.com
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the first time I've seen this. I must say I would not look down or judge this woman because she has webbed feet or whatever it is called. It does in fact make her feet unique. She should feel special.

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"E.T... GO HOME" [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just kiddin' [Big Grin] Mixed emotions [Eek!] , hot soles but you can't get past that part..... Probably one of Kermit's relations... Sorry kiddin' again [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, what it is called is "photo manipulation. And pretty badly done, too.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Craigy boy, did you check out the other one too where she shows a frontal view of her toes. If it is some manipulation, it's pretty good stuff!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry but I think it is gross.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
She should feel special.
yeah, i went to school with kids like that. they wore helmets and rode the short bus. [Laugh] kidding!

quote:
Actually, what it is called is "photo manipulation.
[Roll Eyes] ok PS expert. educate yourself.
http://luken.us/wmluken2/syndactyly/realpeople.htm

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, one of Patrick's models from Soles of Silk has webbed toes. Precious is her name, if I'm not mistaken, and webbed toes or not, her feet look awesome. Matter of fact, I have a custom video of a girl who happened to have webbed toes, I didn't notice she had them until I got my video. Doesn't detract from my enjoyment of her feet at all.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not saying I couldn't get used to them, but my original impression is that they're not nearly as nice to look at. But there may be some advantages in some forms of footplay with feet like these.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
foot "models" with webbed feet are like people with crooked teeth appearing in tooth paste commercials

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend actually has her 2nd and 3rd toe "connected" not "webbed"...there is no webbing at all..its just as if its not cut down all the way. I think it makes for great gripping while she gives me a FJ. You can see her pics in the pic section...under "My girl's hot peds...Finally!"
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links