Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would You Drink Water a Girl Had Her Feet Soaking In? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Would You Drink Water a Girl Had Her Feet Soaking In?
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELL TO THE NO!!!! [Puke]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was mainly asking it as a question of willingness, not necessarily as a turn on.

For those who said it, many of us, including I, find the taste of feet appealing. For me, that's half the pleasure.

As for the question at hand, (the topic I started) it may or may not turn me on to drink the water (and yes, I meant plain, clean water--no epson salt--pfttt.) I don't consider myself submissive--I've had me some feet I didn't like--but the taste of feet is huge for me, so that's probably why I thought of the question.

Does anyone remember that Wayne's World skit, when they were talking about Madonna, and Wayne said "I'd drink her bath water any day." And didn't Garth drink out of her shoe in that Truth or Dare skit?

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no

not a turn on at all

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe. Having a drink stirred with her toes sounds sexy but she soaking her feet in water and then me drinking it? Doesn't turn me on but I guess I would. I wouldn't offer to do it but if asked to I'd take a sip.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha I don't think I would, unless I was dying of thirst.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remeber seeing a guy drink Melinda Messengers foot water on Eurotrash - take a look at her and her feet here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_RgprTiP98

I wouldnt say no to a glassfull

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the woman's feet (and the rest of her) are appealing, and it's all in good fun, then yes, I would. In fact, I once drank a bottle of lemonade that @theasiangoddess used for a foot soak.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be willing to drink wine made from grapes that were stomped on by women!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if you lick feet what is a little foot water going to hurt?
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I might drink beer or alcohol if her feet was soak in in the event if I was drunk. [Cheers]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7 years later....

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaltzMaster
Board Regular
Member # 46912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaltzMaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she forced me to [Wink] and yes i would like it
Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
Depending on the condition of her feet, I don't see why not.

Let's say she was just chilling out--took her socks/stockings/bare feet leather pumps/strappy sandals off after work and just soaked her feet in warm water for an hour. (as opposed to her soaking her feet to get rid of an infection) Would you drink it?

That entire scenario is hours upon hours of diarrhea waiting to happen. So no.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wine out of the shoe I'll do

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
Wine out of the shoe I'll do

You ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe?

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links