Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » BIG FEET vs. ugly feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: BIG FEET vs. ugly feet
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just the other day, I overheard one of my co-workers make a negative reference to her large feet. Why is it, so many women are embarrassed by their own feet? (Particularly, the bigger ones?) Depending on your shoe size, this topic of conversation is literally taboo for some. Ladies, I know this rule doesn't apply to everyone. The women I know are proud of their big feet! Far as I'm concerned it's simply more to love, isn't it? [Roll Eyes] I can only imagine the frustration involved, when u can't find a shoe in YOUR SIZE. That's only one, small part of it. I'm talking about those few who have a genuine dislike of their own body parts. Cultures of the Far East take it to extremes! Even as a child, I often asked myself:

"Why do Cinderella's evil step-sisters have the big, unattractive feet?" [Confused]

Is that entirely accurate? I also believe our society tends to associate big feet, with ugly feet. The two don't necessarily go hand in hand.
What are your thoughts?

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say the stepsisters have nicer feet than Cinderella, considering Cinderella doesn't seem to have any toes.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most people are unaware of the fact that the story of "Cinderella" originated in Asia where (especially at the time) small feet were considered a mark of femnine beauty. The story has changed through the years as various cultures have adapted and passed along their own version of the tale, and one of the things that stuck when America did so was the protagonist's tiny tootsies.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Most people are unaware of the fact that the story of "Cinderella" originated in Asia where (especially at the time) small feet were considered a mark of femnine beauty. The story has changed through the years as various cultures have adapted and passed along their own version of the tale, and one of the things that stuck when America did so was the protagonist's tiny tootsies.

That said, I believe big female feet can be just as beautiful as small female feet.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

That said, I believe big female feet can be just as beautiful as small female feet.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think big feet and small feet are equally beautifull.

If they both look the same, I'll go for the big feet everytime!!!

absolutely love women with big feet!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What king of "big" are they referring to? Is it overweight-big or long-wide feet big?
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I'd imagine long-wide...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Qoute."I'll go for the big feet everytime!!!"

AGREE. Long, slender and thin feet are just sexier, to me, than any other type of feet.

It seems that women are never happy with the way they look. my wife for example, 25 years ago, when we were just dating, she thought her feet are ugly, she wouldn't be cut wearing opened toe shoes. then i came along. fastfoward twenty and she can't stop showing her feet, and using them during sex.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 8-10 works for me, but there are exceptions on the left and right of this range.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, many women look upon their feet as being ugly, no matter what their sizes are!
I, for one, love big feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

I'm not a fan of obese feet or bony, scrawny feet.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
Why is it, so many women are embarrassed by their own feet?

Not sure. Maybe because feet are seen as primarily dirty and undesirable in general. And therefore because women are more concerned with appearance, they are EXTRA conscious of their feet. Almost to the point where they seem to almost think they shouldn't even HAVE feet.

But how wrong is that idea to us footguys? [Wink]

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like women feet that are big wide, but I have seem sexy women feet of all sizing and ugly feet in all sizing too. But, women with big feet to me show a lot of wrinkles on their soles. Because, I am a wrinkled soles lover!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Most people are unaware of the fact that the story of "Cinderella" originated in Asia where (especially at the time) small feet were considered a mark of femnine beauty.

OMGosh!!!! [Eek!] It all makes sense now!
FIASCo, you're a cornucopia of information [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links