Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » BIG FEET vs. ugly feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: BIG FEET vs. ugly feet
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they're going to be big, then they need to be big and wide. So kinda chunky/fleshy. I could die for those types of feet.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From a woman's perspective, in this culture unless you're talking about boobs, big = unattractive. You could be talking about bums, feet, ankles, hands, tummys, foreheads anything.

From talking to my friends about this subject in particular, there is also a stigma that big feet (like big hands) are also somewhat masculine. If only i could point them to Wus haha.

Finding shoes is also a hassle for women with larger feet. Again from friends experiences, when shopping for graduation shoes at least two of them had to order shoes from interstate.

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that what Athena said is right on: Big hands or big feet = masculine. Smaller feet tend to be associated with women. As a result, if a woman has big feet, then she doesn't fit society's "norm" of having feminine/smaller feet and she feels embarrassed by them. What they don't realize is that bigger feet doesn't necessarily mean ugly feet. Bigger feet can be pretty too.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have never been a fan of long, slender, thin feet. kinda creeps me out

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big soft sexy feet smothering my face and body.....that sounds like heaven to me.....but small feet can be very sexy as well!

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to by items off of ebanned before it was taken over by people who want to make a quick buck. I was always buying socks off of there, and the ladies who had the bigger feet always had the best socks to smell. Towards the end of me being on the site I was only buying socks from ladies with size 9 or higher feet just because the smell was alot different and better. For a smelly foot lover like me that was great but I can also see where it could be embarasing to some.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as the feet are pretty, I don't care how big they are. [Hump]

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was younger, I equated big feet with ugly feet...There was a time when I wouldn't even date a woman who wore over a 7.5...As I got older size didn't mater as much to me. THEY DO NEED TO BE HEIGHT/FOOT SIZE PROPORTIONATE!..Im not a big foot fan though.I never even knew that there were guys who liked BIG FEET until I joined Wu's...My little Wifey is 5ft 1 and she wears a 7-7.5...Perfect for me...I guess there is somebody for everybody...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
From a woman's perspective, in this culture unless you're talking about boobs, big = unattractive. You could be talking about bums, feet, ankles, hands, tummys, foreheads anything.

From talking to my friends about this subject in particular, there is also a stigma that big feet (like big hands) are also somewhat masculine. If only i could point them to Wus haha.

So you see my dilemma, Athena! [Roll Eyes] For someone like myself, who truly adores women with BIG FEET, trying to convince a potential g/f what I'm really into. They'd mistake it for sarcasm! From what I can tell, Toe Sucker II & myself like the same kinda feet! [Tongue]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as they're not bigger than mine.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marilyn Reese has big feet and, IMO, they are one of the sexiest I've seen.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size is not an issue vis a vis beauty; in fact, some of my favorite sexy/beautiful feet are size 9 or larger.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
i have never been a fan of long, slender, thin feet. kinda creeps me out

I'm with you on that one.

quote:
Originally posted by mfdooms:

Reading that brought visions of a stunning, statuesque beauty with ginormous, gorgeous feet (bigger than mine) to mind...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe-fu
Major Player
Member # 18036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe-fu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
quote:
Originally posted by mfdooms:

Reading that brought visions of a stunning, statuesque beauty with ginormous, gorgeous feet (bigger than mine) to mind...
I was kind of joking when I said that. I wear size 19 shoes. I'm 7'0"
Posts: 139 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i personally do not have a real preference of feet or the types of women i seem to be attracted to. but i have had the chance to sample all types; and i find big feet more satisfying when it comes to how they feel on my meat. BBW women seem to make me harder and make me cum alot more for some reason! Watch:Coco's Cummy Toejob [Jerkoff]
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links