Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A model i miss (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: A model i miss
Bigmuthatrucker
Loyal Member
Member # 34358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigmuthatrucker   Email Bigmuthatrucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is Brittany from Brittany sweet stink i miss her and here fabulous feet
Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah brittany is gone and what about shelley, anyone know where those soft soles have gone?
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are all missed for sure!!! [Cry]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney = unsure

Shelley = said she was retiring from this

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
me4sasha
Board Regular
Member # 33154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me4sasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Sultry Sasha. I hate that her featured model set is not on Wu's anymore. In fact, none of her contributions remain either.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
I wish Alexis from Footalicious came back [Smile]

I'll second that!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alexis is actually still around, she's just not here at Wu's.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last I heard from Shelley, she was taking a break from the fetish web thing. Haven't heard about any of the others though.

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was getting emails from Brittany...like product offerings,etc.

They stopped several months or more ago.

Last stuff I remember was some new videos she had and then there were socks for sale from two of her friends from Hooters.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teddy_rough
Board Regular
Member # 38865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teddy_rough   Email Teddy_rough   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DwreckSTL:
yeah brittany is gone and what about shelley, anyone know where those soft soles have gone?

I have no idea where Brittany went but I do know that Shelley is doing just fine. She is in training as a matter of fact. Someone once said that her legions have fallen but I can assure you that her legions are waiting on the other side of the hill. [Big Grin]
Posts: 10 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shelley is in training of what? And it's strange how you only post when Shelley's name is brought up, Teddy_rough. Do you know something that I don't know?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about Roman from BossyFeet
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mickey G
Board Regular
Member # 39263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
Alexis is actually still around, she's just not here at Wu's.

so where is she? why post something like this if you don't want to say where?

as for britney, i assume she retired

she was doing this since 2002 i think which is a really long time, her clips store is like 40 pages so i guess no need for new material

i think she's a mom now too so maybe that has something to do with it

Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Eliza from Footgurl. She has awesome size 10 feet, long, slender and just amazing.

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links