Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A model i miss (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: A model i miss
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was always fond of Anita from http://www.bellecita.com. She was around a long, long time and was one of the most approachable people I ever met online. She and I used to email each other quite a bit back when I was in college and then first starting Soles of Silk.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard sexy Lexi scammed Flash from a pair of sneakers, never known if he got them in the end. As for Britney, she left because she couldn't face the audience that was pissed at her.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really miss Lissa Noble, not just because she had great feet, but because she was also a very good photographer and producer. She made exactly the kind of things that appealed right to me. I can't be too upset though, since I heard from a collaborator of hers (Lena Ramone, who I met at the same foot party I met Lissa) that Lissa retired from the scene to pursue her true passion...wedding photography. Go figure.

There are probably a few more that I haven't seen mentioned here, but Lissa and her whole family of sites stand out the most to me.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did Britney do that could possibly make not want to face her audience?

As for Lissa Noble, she was simply one of the most talented people on this scene. She could do it all. She always seemed to be having a blast at what she was doing. She had a great eye and a good pulse on this scene. She is definitely missed.

Who remembers the model from Insatiable or Barefoot blond? That was so long ago. That girl from the Spanish Amateur feet had a great thing going for a couple of years.

Gosh, this post generated a lot of memories for me.

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

As for Lissa Noble, she was simply one of the most talented people on this scene. She could do it all. She always seemed to be having a blast at what she was doing. She had a great eye and a good pulse on this scene. She is definitely missed.

Who remembers the model from Insatiable or Barefoot blond? That was so long ago. That girl from the Spanish Amateur feet had a great thing going for a couple of years.

Gosh, this post generated a lot of memories for me. [Cry]

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Manny:

She might've acquired friends and/or family that would've disapproved of her foot smut productions. Or she might've gotten tired of hiding these things from them. This isn't uncommon as there's even sketchy foot smut producers of today who are very much in the same boat, except these guys continue their work in hiding while majorly stressing themselves out (and in one known case, even causing health problems). [Laugh]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Mason
Board Regular
Member # 24827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone remember Kim from Texas in the late 90's and very early 00's? (Was her site Kim's Feet"?? We know she was part of the BHE family but we're not sure of the site name.)

Janet and I spoke with her on the phone once around 2001...she seemed really into the whole scene for real. We'd love to know why her site closed (and when).

--------------------
Steve Mason (aka Janet Mason's better half)
Site: http://foot-tease.com
Clips4Sale: http://clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SteveMasonXXX

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why can't I post anything here?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Why is there blocked access to this page?
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Britney has been scamming a lot of people, that's why she left. She couldn't face the people that were angry at her.
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Yes, I remember Barefoot Blonde, I still have her email back in 1999, I love her chubby toes! Too bad she married a husband who doesn't even like feet, that's why the site ended, he ended it. Is Lissa Noble the Lissa from Lissa's Feet of Dreams? I love her feet!
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, it is/was the same Lissa. I believe she also ran Amateur Latina Feet. However, all my favorite work of hers came from Sleepy Realm, through her Drop Dead Gorgeous production company. She did all kinds of niche stuff and sessioning with her at a foot party was one of the thrills of my life.

I completely forgot about Amateur Spanish Feet, that site was great!

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Problem with Amateur Spanish feet was a lot of their videos have no audio. Not only that, but they don't update regularly.
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Wanna know who I miss? Emily from a Nurse's Feet. I think the site is still up, but there hasn't been updates and she doesn't respond to emails.
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Mason:
Anyone remember Kim from Texas in the late 90's and very early 00's? (Was her site Kim's Feet"?? We know she was part of the BHE family but we're not sure of the site name.)

Janet and I spoke with her on the phone once around 2001...she seemed really into the whole scene for real. We'd love to know why her site closed (and when).

Kim Kastle? Yeah, she is missed. She was a sweetheart with gorgeous feet.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links