Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A model i miss (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: A model i miss
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Mommie Dearest is still active in the foot fetish community but I sure miss her posts here @ Wus.

Awwww [Blush] [Blush]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Mommie is one i miss alot too. And there was a chick on Myspace (yes!! lol) called Amber311 who was incredibly hot.

So many of them are here one minute, vanished the next.

I am still around. Currently giving my site a little work-over to bring 2013 on with a fresh look. I plan on putting up new photo updates up by the end of this month. I have been putting up video updates that I have piled up but the photo-taking has been sporadic this past few months to a year.

My family moved in 2012 and I got a vanilla job again after YEARS! It felt good to get out of the house and make a paycheck and it also was just the ticket we needed to finally be rid of our old homestead! [Woot]

I know I have said it before and I am am not the only female to ever be a "drop out who just won't fully die out" who returns with constant promises of coming back but please, do not consider me dead yet. I truly always did and still do love my own foot fetish and site but time has just not permitted me to actually shoot new material, at least not in the fashion and expectation that I like them. Soon though...

ps - Amber311 is alive and well, just not posting her feet. She was done with it years ago and when she left MySpace, she really left. She is happy, healthy and as spunky as she ever was! I communicate with her on almost a daily basis and I pass on her hello to those who remember her and have mentioned her! xoxo

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheer
Loyal Member
Member # 14050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Genie from 1geniesfeet.com
Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alexis from Footalicious
Chantel Osmond from FMConcepts
Goddess Delicious
Dani from AYCF

That's all i can remember right now

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links