Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Another Sleepy Feet Topic.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another Sleepy Feet Topic.
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it's been done a ton of times, but I want new opinions. Sorry for being unoriginal in my topics.

Ok so this weekend my best friend (who happens to be beautiful!) hung out. We drank and kinda messed around, like we usually do. She fell asleep, and me being drunk, took several pics of her feet, as well as a video. I'm tempted to post a few of the pics I took. They are all sole shots. She has amazingly sexy soles, but in all the times we've messed around I've been too shy to do anything with them, other than grab and hold them while we're, you know. Would it be wrong to post a few pics without her knowing?

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't, without her knowledge, as much as I'd like to see them also. Personally, I love to see beautiful female feet here that invite themselves in for a visit. However, I don't blame you for enjoying them. Been there, done that!
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do it! Just make sure that she can't be identified.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't post them either. Not without her permission.

Good job in getting them, though. [Cheers]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who cares. They're just feet. No biggie.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post them don't be scared
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pictures of hot women are taken everyday and then are posted on the internet without their knowing of it. When you see pictures of hot women flashing their tits at some nightclub, do you ever think, "I wonder if they know that these pictures are posted on the net for the world to see?" No. And if you had, then it didn't matter to you if they know about it. That goes for anyone facing the same dilemma.

Besides, their potential employers are going to find more scandalous pictures of them showing how drunk they were and doing stupid things as they're being screened for a spot in the company.

If the girl you're talking about is not the party girl type, then she has nothing to worry about.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kinda Iffy, you did say this girl was your "Best friend", so Its up to you whether you think its just posting some girls feet; or tarnishing your relationship with your "Best Friend".
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call the thread 'Candids' and you'll get a shitload of comments...title it Sleepy Feet and you'll get critics commenting on how could you possibly do that to your so called "best friend"(me being one of those commenters [Big Grin] )

It's just not cool man. Now if she gave you the green light to a)do what you want to them when she's asleep or b)post the pics of her toots either with her awake or asleep then by all means give er' [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.P332
Loyal Member
Member # 37063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.P332     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
POST THEMMM!!

--------------------
Mr. P

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.S:
Post them don't be scared

I agree. Even if you don't tell her, what are the chances she's gonna find out about it?
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
briar
Board Regular
Member # 22228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for briar   Email briar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as long as she can't be identified then who cares, throw em up. Isn't the bigger question why did you only take pics...
Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the best thing to do in the future is get her permission and make sure to lick and sniff her feet good and hard while she sleeps, all problems solved. oh and then post the pics too, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links