Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How did you land in Wu's? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How did you land in Wu's?
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Followed MD/Goddess Elizabeth drooling like a Butcher's Dog as she began posting some pics and whatnot over here.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
agi8tor
Board Regular
Member # 31076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for agi8tor   Email agi8tor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man i been on wu's for a very long time... i think i was still in middle school when i came across it. this was about the '98-'99 time frame, can't remember exactly when. i'd check site updates, then go on to the vid clips section (when it was mainly FJ vids) then to the contribution section. those were the days... [Smile]
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back when I was new to the Internet and when the search engine of choice was WebCrawler, I searched for foot fetish or feet pictures and ended up on a site called Hawk's Feet Links. That site had a link to Wu's Feet Links so I began visiting every few days to check the contribution section updates. Eventually, I made a forum account and found out that there was a lot more content. [Smile]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Searching for foot fetish women feet pictures in the late 1990s.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I caught the bus [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I closed my eyes one night with my fingers hovering over my keyboard, and prayed for a quality feet site. And God in his great, divine wisdom, directed my fingers to allocate a series of letters that spelled 'Wus' in the address bar! And the rest is history! Actually, I think I found it under Hawks Feet Links many years ago; but who cares!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember I had done a general Google search for feet. Something came up in the stories section at Wu's. The first story I had read was Rebecca's Feet (http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/stories/rebecca.html). I've read almost every story since then, and have been stuck on Wu's ever since.

I was 14. Yeah, yeah, I ignored the warning on the title page of the site [Tongue] Now at 22, I look back and I'm glad I did because I've learned alot about my own foot fetish and some of the stories/forums have helped me in my experiences with girls feet.

Long live Wu!!!

--------------------
https://www.instagram.com/missmanzanita2020/

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry but i dont even remember.

I think I was looking up bellecita, kimskastle or somebody and ended up here though.

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrew showed me the site when he first told me about his fetish, and I made my own account to surprise him and learn more about it [Smile]

I can't really remember how posting pictures started. Natural progression I suppose.

AK
xx

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know there were still so many older members posting on here. Old as in, joined a long time ago, not old, like in old fart [Tongue]
LOL, I think i stumbled upon it on a link from greatfeet.com I'm guessing. Don't really remember.

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtybarefeet
Board Regular
Member # 15838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtybarefeet   Email dirtybarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey eff,your mailbox is full [Cry]
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was led here by the late John Lockman back in 07 [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronar Prefect
Loyal Member
Member # 23370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronar Prefect   Email Ronar Prefect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I almost want to say I found a link to wu's on Nighthawks feet links. Is that possible? It would've been a long time ago.

--------------------
Sometimes evil is just applied stupidity.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Google!
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Penelope
Board Regular
Member # 41180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Penelope   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Penelope   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have just recently discovered WU's via a little sole loving chimp on Twitter [Wink]

--------------------
Goddess Penelope
https://iwantclips.com/store/778760/PenelopeProfanity

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links