Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This Is Why Foot Fetishist Are Considered "Creepy" By Vanilla People (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: This Is Why Foot Fetishist Are Considered "Creepy" By Vanilla People
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before I post this, I want to make clear that it was NOT me who sent this question, but.. I just went to Hilary Duff's formspring page, and was poking around at some of the answers she gave. I was hoping to see some information about her feet, somewhere, like maybe a nice, civil "Hilary, what size shoes do you wear". I came across this question where someone asked her "Hilary, can I lick your feet?" to which she replied: "No, you may not".

GRRR! I wish some people could be more.. tactful when they ask celebs questions about their feet. Maybe then we wouldn't be considered so.. out there.

For anyone who wants to see this, go to Hilary's formspring page, and just scroll through the questions. Trust me, its there.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that was a very nice answer from Hilary.

I guess it wouldn't have been prudent to tell the person off.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone also asked her if her new husband kisses her feet, and Hilary was like no. I would have been like none of your business. They also asked her if she has ticklish feet, and which of her gfs who are famous have ticklish feet. She said Miley Cyrus and a couple of others.

Mitch

[ December 11, 2010, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm...maybe the guy should have said 'please'! [Smile] )
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her husband is a hockey player. I'd be surprised if he was into feet.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still looking for that question. But while I'm looking for it, I can't help but to read other comments and questions people make on that site. And she actually answers them. One person said, "my penis is 12 inches long and as thick as a coke can i would love to see you try to fit that mouth around it."

Hilary replied, "What the hell are you, a horse That's sick. Waaaaay too big for anyone. You need a reduction to a normal size."

There are other questions asking her is she's swallowed cum before? It's kind of like a free-for-all in there.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
"my penis is 12 inches long and as thick as a coke can i would love to see you try to fit that mouth around it."

There are other questions asking her is she's swallowed cum before? It's kind of like a free-for-all in there.

damn!
[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

National,

Now you got me reading that page!

There is question about which part should rather being tickled and she said her feet as they are the least ticklish!

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

[Laugh] That's freakin' hilarious, National.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know. I'm now stuck on that page. I'm thinking about asking her some stupid question just for a joke and a laugh.

I would think she would delete those questions and pick the more pleasant ones to answer. But no, you can ask her questions that most perverts or jackasses would like to know.

Some of these questions are hilarious! I skip the boring questions like who her role models are, what her favorite TV show is, questions like those.

--National

[ December 11, 2010, 02:34 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep! Some guys only think with their cocks & just go straight for the feet without even a thought, & that makes the rest of us look very badly!

If it's a prostitute, or a "massage girl" or something where you are paying for a service, then go for it, but if it's regular woman, SHOW SOME TACT, PLEASE!

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who gives a shit.

It's Hillary Duff.

[Laugh]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
Who gives a shit.

It's Hillary Duff.

[Laugh]

Right, right. So which were you, the one who wanted to lick her feet, or the one with the 12-inch dick? [Laugh]
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
Who gives a shit.

It's Hillary Duff.

[Laugh]

Right, right. So which were you, the one who wanted to lick her feet, or the one with the 12-inch dick? [Laugh]
Either way it's the internet and those questions are gonna be asked by someone. If it was real life none of those questions would be asked, but if it's open up to questions online then that shit will happen, and I'm sure she gets a lot more fucked up questions than that, that she doesn't answer.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

I dunno, omega, I think you may be surprised at the brashness of some of our fellow foot lovers in real life.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links