Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This Is Why Foot Fetishist Are Considered "Creepy" By Vanilla People (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: This Is Why Foot Fetishist Are Considered "Creepy" By Vanilla People
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
I dunno, omega, I think you may be surprised at the brashness of some of our fellow foot lovers in real life.

I know what you're saying, but I'm sure there's people out there with other fetishes that would probably ask her if she could piss on them and stuff like that. I just think when it comes to stuff like that it's just people with some kind of mental problems that they either don't think it's weird to ask for stuff like that or they just don't give a shit.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those freaks give us a bad name in public. they need to learn to just keep it in their pants, or in the case of the tongue wanting to lick her feet, they need to learn to just keep it in their mouths.

omg, why can't those foot fetishists on her site act like normal people for a change?!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could see.. maybe. asking Hilary if she likes to go barefoot. While that question might seem a bit.. more odd than most.. asking a hot girl if she likes to go barefoot, is certainly a less personal or offensive question then "Can I lick your feet?" That's just plain perverted.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Her husband is a hockey player. I'd be surprised if he was into feet.

No reason I can see for a hockey player not to have a foot fetish [Wink]

There doesn't seem to be one particular group of people that are the only people to have foot fetishes [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a feeling she'd let her husband (or any past boyfriend) lick her feet as much as he would like, but not THAT guy. Haha.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with the guy that said "who cares about Hillary Duff". I don't really get the point in asking questions like that anyway. Wether it be shoe size or dress size....or whatever...it's still weird. Ask a girl you just met her dress size and she'll look at you weird. It's obsessive and not attractive. I guess some guys don't care about attractinng women I guess. Works for me.

Again I don't see how guys that seem like they've never spoken to a woman have any bearing on my foot fetish. Foot fetish guys are creepy...just look at this board. But it has nothing to do with me.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:

omg, why can't those foot fetishists on her site act like normal people for a change?!

I turn on the tv and ask myself the same thing about celebrities. Why can't they just act normal? Last night I caught a clip of Hanna Montana or Miley Cirus or whatever her name is taken a huge toke from a bong. Is this the same person your 7 or 8 year old daughter's been watching?

Frankly, I could care less what any of them do, and so, could care less what anyone on-line asks them.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
Who gives a shit.

It's Hillary Duff.

[Laugh]

Right, right. So which were you, the one who wanted to lick her feet, or the one with the 12-inch dick? [Laugh]
I'm the big black guy with a 12 inch dick who asked to lick her feet.

[Joint]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hate to break it to you, but that probably is a Hilary duff impersonator

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:

But then again, that probably isn't.
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does the site allow such questions to go through, in the first place?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Why does the site allow such questions to go through, in the first place?

According to the site's Wikipedia page, it's so people can ask other people "anything".

As we know, "anything" is pretty fuckin' wide. And strange, at times.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometime the way I read posts by FF, I wonder if they are brain dead. Do they enjoy giving us a bad rep? Wtf, show some class people.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfetish&martini:
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:

But then again, that probably isn't.
im pretty sure it was a fake. just do a quick search for hilary duff on formspring, and see how many accounts show up

[ December 16, 2010, 05:17 AM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
same thing happened on my friend Tammy Sytch(aka Sunny of WWF fame)'s formspring page. Some people on there are respectful and not creepy, but of course there has to be the morons who ask dumb stuff on there too:
http://www.formspring.me/WWESunny

Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links