Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This Is Why Foot Fetishist Are Considered "Creepy" By Vanilla People (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: This Is Why Foot Fetishist Are Considered "Creepy" By Vanilla People
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anflfan:
same thing happened on my friend Tammy Sytch(aka Sunny of WWF fame)'s formspring page. Some people on there are respectful and not creepy, but of course there has to be the morons who ask dumb stuff on there too:
http://www.formspring.me/WWESunny

Damn, those idiots don't give up!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
Hate to break it to you, but that probably is a Hilary duff impersonator

I would have to say uou are right on the money! And besides, if HIlary Duff actually had a genuine Formspring page, it would be featured on her official website and whatnot. Formspring hasn't quite broke through that much ground yet. Even if the person claims to be real, there's no certification of the account. Twitter now has some sort of 'verified account' status for its genuine celebrity accounts.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I have that verified sign on formspring, but I've seen it two (sometimes three times) for the same celeb. So it means it is complete bs

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Someone also asked her if her new husband kisses her feet, and Hilary was like no. I would have been like none of your business. They also asked her if she has ticklish feet, and which of her gfs who are famous have ticklish feet. She said Miley Cyrus and a couple of others.

Mitch

That's interesting

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that does make us look bad but we are not all the same, you cant judge us all over a single idiot.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toesucker85:
that does make us look bad but we are not all the same, you cant judge us all over a single idiot.

Agreed but unfortunately there are idiots out there that assume we are all the same. It is a shame really...

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ugh! so true on both counts.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I don't really get the point in asking questions like that anyway.... guess some guys don't care about attractinng women I guess.

You're missing the point... Those questions had nothing to do with attracting a woman, but had everything to do with providing themselves "jerk off" material. Nobody posted those questions thinking that Hillary was gonna come running to them for sex.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:
Originally posted by Toesucker85: that does make us look bad but we are not all the same, you cant judge us all over a single idiot.
Agreed but unfortunately there are idiots out there that assume we are all the same. It is a shame really...
That is true, it is unfair that the rest of us get tared with the same brush.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chris
Board Regular
Member # 443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that most don't find it creepy. Every girlfriend I have ever told about my foot fetish was into it, or at worst was indifferent. Even my wifes best friend, after she found out, puts her feet in my lap after we have all had a few drinks.
I really don't see how being int feet is different at all than someone into boobs or legs.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
quote:
Originally posted by Toesucker85:

Sadly you are right, as their are a lot of ignorant people out there, of whom tend too view us guys, that are turned-on by women's feet, in a very negative manner sadly & a lot of it is down too sheer ignorance on their part.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links