Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Struck gold! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Struck gold!
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beware, this post is going to contain extreme bragging!..

Ok, so after about 6 years of failed relationships & struggling to find a girl who is ok with my love of feet, i have finally found someone who not only accepts this side to me but loves it!

I met her in a bar only a few weeks ago. We instantly got on like a house on fire & felt very comfortable around each other. I'd been single for a while & quite content just doing my thing & having the odd one night stand after being quite bitter about my ex's behaviour which had tainted my view on love, women, relationships & dating in general. But since I've met this new girl this has all changed. She is very very keen, open, laid back, relaxed and fun. The sex we have had has been incredible, the best I've ever had! And when touch her in any way she seems to be in absolute ecstasy & cannot get enough of the multiple orgasms I gave her!

So anyway, being the sensible man I am I didn't want to let on too soon about my thing for feet! But of course it's hard to hide. during conversation one time she said that her feet were very tickilish & hated having them touched, which threw me a little but wasn't enough to worry me. So during sex one time last week I let my hand wonder to her soles quickly & found she was ok with it.. The next time I came to see her she was wearing her sexy office work uniform & black tights. She needed to phone her mum & while doing so she put her legs towards me & feet under my balls/in my lap! So I rubbed her legs & moved down for a foot massage which she loved!

Next time she comes to see me she's barefoot with jeans & lays on my bed in the pose! she then puts some sexy heels on for our night out which I compliment. Next day just after sex she asks: "do you like feet"? To which I'm quickly replied "yes"! & then laugh about it! I try to play it coy by saying it's not that big a deal! & she says "it's ok I won't ask you to rub them all the time" & that "really she loves her feet being touched & it turns her on"!! She was really happy to have finally met a guy who likes it too!!! Wow!! I felt a mixture of relief & excitement!..she said that saying her feet were tickilish was a cover up for how orgasmic my foot massage was & that I was one of the first guys to touch them without tickling! so now during sex I have been sucking those toes & licking those soles & the moans have been getting louder!

I forgot to mention that whilst on the phone to her mum that time she was rubbing my cock without even prompting, & she gave me my her first footjob yesterday! I am in heaven.

I don't intend to take advantage of this situation or go overboard, but I have learned that there ARE girls in this world who love their feet worshiped, we just need to find them & don't settle for anyone who won't let you be yourself in life. The end!

P.s sorry if this post was a little sickening [Smile]

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ps. She also told me not to be embarrassed about it & that she saw it as completely normal & couldnt see how any girl couldn't like it. Her words were that my ex's missed out. This girl is gonna be seriously treated by me from head to toe!.. I've just gotta make sure not to spoil her too much! Fun times [Smile]
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very happy for you man! That's awesome. My wife always had VERY tickling feet and never allowed me to touch them- until I told her about my foot fetish. After that she good with doing anything to her feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!! That is quite a story. Congratulations to you for accomplishing what some of have have longed for since way back when.

For a foot guy to finally find someone who is totally comfortable with your love of feet is awesome.

I wish you the best in your new relationship. As time goes along, it will no doubt get better.

Reading your story has given me some hope that I might be as fortunate as you and finally find that special person who is totally on board with my love and admiration of female feet.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pictures [Wink]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have a right to brag! [Smile]
Does she have awesome feet?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Thanks guys, I've been through some baaad relationships so good things come to those who wait I guess!

Her feet are pretty nice. Initially I wasn't so sure because she hadn't taken good care of them but last night explained that due to never having a boyfriend who cared or had a need to make them look nice she didn't bother. So she trimmed her nails to a nice length and is going to get a nice pedicure for me [Smile] .. I've also offered her free door massages & pedicures from myself anytime! Her feet to me are the kinda curvy juicy type but not too meaty. a uk size 6.5 but with fairly long & toes, good proportioned nails & a nice arch. My only complaint is the gap between her big toe & next toe down is slightly large, but nothing freaky looking & her feet are wider than I'm used to, but they are nice & if I get to post pictures you'll see what I mean! They are very juicy and smell great, slightly sweet but not too strong.

She also told me she HATES socks! & won't wear them unless really cold! It just gets better!

Aside from all this she's incredibly sexy & lovely all round. It's only been a few weeks so I'm just enjoying it. I'll keep you all posted!

And yeah, there is hope for us all!

wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah buddy nice catch! Sounds like a cool girl. Hope It continues To work out for you.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jamesdd: Ps. She also told me not to be embarrassed about it & that she saw it as completely normal & couldnt see how any girl couldn't like it. Her words were that my ex's missed out. This girl is gonna be seriously treated by me from head to toe!.. I've just gotta make sure not to spoil her too much! Fun times [Smile]
Im so pleased for you.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jamesdd: Ps. She also told me not to be embarrassed about it & that she saw it as completely normal & couldnt see how any girl couldn't like it. Her words were that my ex's missed out. This girl is gonna be seriously treated by me from head to toe!.. I've just gotta make sure not to spoil her too much! Fun times [Smile]
Im so pleased for you.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My hat goes off to you, to find a jem like that is awesome. My girl totally understand my foot fetish and she doesnt mind using it to her advantage. Keep on trucking and enjoy them toes.
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great, my third wife understand my love for women feet and she is okay with me playing with other women feet in our home or at a their home.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good story!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
Good story!

What he said.

One day I'll find my ff buddy. Until then, I'll just dream

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links