Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Scholl sandals (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Scholl sandals
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While i have seen some recent topic's on womens footwear, do you all remember the Scholl exercise sandals in the 70's early 80's? they still make them but back then when i was still in grade school they made commercials on t.v advertising them and showing women wearing them, those are some old retro commercials i remember early in my foot fetish years that i likes a lot, also some shoes named candies.
http://www.woodenslides.com/dettaglio.php?idFoto=388

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop heaven
Board Regular
Member # 18055

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Flip flop heaven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those Dr Scholl sandals were certainly an early induction into my admiration for women's feet. These sandals can still be purchased in the UK. I have a couple of these for modelling use whenever I'm on holiday in SE Asia. There always willing foot models to be found.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They still sell them here in the United States too but i would probably have to live in phoenix to see a woman wearing them many beautiful women in phoenix Arizona wearing sandals and flip flops all the time all seasons even in winter [Drool]

--------------------

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, for me also they were an early induction into my admiration for woman's feet... Had a teacher in 10th grade who wore them half the year..
Ill never for get that!!! WOW!

Currently here in the U.S. I seldom see those.

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liefvoetje
Board Regular
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liefvoetje   Email liefvoetje   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a huge fetish for Dr Scholl clogs. My girlfriend has 2 pairs. They are quite popular in The Netherlands & Belgium. It's not that everyone has them, but you see them once in a while.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr Scholl's were my fiance's only summer footwear while we were dating so I have a great fondness for then. She's not worn any since then though, which is OK in a way because I prefer thin strapped sandals and flip- flops but it would be pleasantly nostalgic to see her in them again.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'll be the Duke of Different here:

God I hate them. They are part of the trifecta of shit hell for me: Birkenstocks, Crocs and Scholls. If my wife ever wants to tell me she's divorcing me, she will wear one of these three.

But hey, you guys enjoy.

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I remember those Dr. School clogs because back in the 1970s I purchase a pair for my then wife.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as I love seeing women wear Candies, I didn't realized they were associated with Scholl sandals. Are they basically the same? To be honest, I like just about any style of wooden and/or cork sandal:

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr252/Weekend_Warrior/untitledshoefetish.jpg

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr252/Weekend_Warrior/untitledshoes.jpg

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CANDIES rock. Candies say "Look at my feet! My feet are sexy! So am I!"

Scholls, on the other hand... well, no need to spew. Point made.

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure why, but I find them to be extremely sexy.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say that for some reason they drive me crazy! There is nothing sexier than a woman wearing those Dr. Scholl's exercise sandals.

I happen to really like those Dr. Rollers. They were big and clunky but some women looked unbelieveably hot in those! YOWZA !!!! = )

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

I know and they make their Legs Calves all sexy and tight, mmmmmmm,and you can hear them a mile away when a woman is wearing them, LOL.

--------------------

dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Found something new to this old thread i posted, i think its sexy the girl sure has nice feet and tries on a lot of scholl's sandals.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj6latIRh-o&feature=related

--------------------

mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, The Scholls bring back great memories...
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links