Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which celebrity feet do you like? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Which celebrity feet do you like?
Braden Hepburn
Board Regular
Member # 43484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Braden Hepburn   Author's Homepage   Email Braden Hepburn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing Jennifer Anistons. They are my favourite feet out of every celebs i have seen to date

--------------------
Braden Hepburn

Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are so so many, but some of my favorites are AIMEE TEEGARTEN, ALI LANDRY, SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR, ANGIE HARMON, KATY PERRY, FAITH HILL, STACY KEIBLER, and EMMA STONE.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too many to list.

Vanessa Hudgens, Mila Kunis, Yumi Sugimoto, Akina Minami, Erika Toda, Yu Hasebe, Yui Aragaki...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A topic that is brought up always... Not that I am complaining. I would worship any celebrities feet in particular Jennifer Lopez, Eva Longoria, and Mila Kunis. Those are ones off the top of my head, but for the most part anyone who is hot there are probably dozens more I could list.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hands down Pamela Anderson! U guys ever seen the Howard stern episode where he ties Her up and tickles Pam's feet. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tough call......Hayden panettiere , Patricia heaton , Jennifer Aniston

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eddi:
tough call......Hayden panettiere , Patricia heaton , Jennifer Aniston

My top three also and in no particular order.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like Katie Perry, especially the way her feet look on the cover of her last album. Laying on the cloud showing the bottoms of her feet. Just the perfect combination of white powder skin with pink red soles.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
Hands down Pamela Anderson! U guys ever seen the Howard stern episode where he ties Her up and tickles Pam's feet. :)

WORD!!! Pamela Anderson all day!!
But I wasn't convinced that her feet were really ticklish...
I'll give them a A+ for effort, but Howard and his crew suck at tickling.
And someone needed to tell that Brotha in the background to shut the hell up!!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
constance marie from the george lopez show ive been craving her sexy latina feet for the longest time:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tamia's

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Olivia Wilde

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chuck bass
Board Regular
Member # 41074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chuck bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SELENA GOMEZ!!! Delicious creamy soft soles and perfect latte toes
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlize Theron. Her arches are amazing.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Tamia's

I wanted to see her feet when i saw her video "So Into You" barefoot she was that back then as was very other r&b singer in the 90's.I see she is also barefoot in her Stranger In My House video.

She looks hot on stage in white dress
http://www.wikifeet.com/Tamia

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links