Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Plump / BBW girl with great feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Plump / BBW girl with great feet?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without a high arch on a woman's foot her feet are just.....well feet. They lack that je ne sais quoi. Just fat unathletic feet. Yuck.

There is one BBW whose feet do it for me. Mysouthernbell. Not sure if she's still around. Big girl with great arches.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sauce1
Board Regular
Member # 38055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sauce1   Email Sauce1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with GQguy no high arch just not do it for me. The higher her arch the beauty quotient goes way up in my sorry opinion.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any girl with nice feet is good for me. i dont care how big she is.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea, anyone can have some sexi feet
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it comes to bbw women with great feet, you gotta go with the Latina girls! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any woman can have nice feet. its all in how much effort you put into caring for them.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"its all in how much effort you put into caring for them."
Comment by Keyfeet

This, with all due respect, I disagree with this. For me it is the shape of the feet that nature endowed the girl with. All the care in the world doesn't help (for me, anyway) a non wrinkled, shapeless, characterless foot.

[ September 03, 2011, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: aka.footjoyboy ]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to comment but "What's a BBW?" [Confused]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think some guys are surprised when they see a thick girl with nice feet because they are caught in that moment of..."I would've never looked at her twice" or "Dude...I would eff da ish outta the thick chick with the pretty feet"...(especially guys who don't like bbw girls)....I must admit...I like thickys...with fat toes and fleshy meaty soles.

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
"its all in how much effort you put into caring for them."
Comment by Keyfeet

This, with all due respect, I disagree with. For me it is the shape of the feet that nature endowed the girl with. All the care in the world doesn't help (for me, anyway) a non wrinkled, shapeless, characterless foot.

You've hit the nail!! A certain shape of the foot/toes is what makes them sexy, NOT caring or pedicures.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let get real who care what other like or love it only depend on what you like or love.
------------------------------------------
By far, "White Women Wrinkled Soles are the Sexiest of them all!"

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
I would like to comment but "What's a BBW?" [Confused]

I honestly don't know who coined the phrase "BBW", but it refers to Big Beautiful Women. I'd like to think BBW actually has more than one meaning: Big Breasted Women, Big Boned Women, Big Booty Women, Beautiful Barefoot Women... [Roll Eyes] etc.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shit aint non wrong with a sexy bbw or think girl with some sexy meaty wide soles:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. Attractive BBW women can have some nice feet! A couple we are friends with is interracial, and she is nice and plump, but very cute. She has beautiful alabaster skin, and her feet are so cute and plump! She always has nice nail polish that contrasts with her pale skin, and still has very decent arches. They are some of the best feet I get to see now and again.

However, some heavy women don't care for their feet, and let their skin get thick, crusty, and gross. I'm not into that AT ALL!

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i most certainly love me some thick girls. i dont likem BIG big but i gotta have me some curves.

with their feet, its hit or miss. sometimes the extra weight makes the foot fleshier and more wrinkly, other times it seems to make the arch fall and skin tough. ill go as far to say that the bigger they are, the less chance of the foot being at all attractive. once the cankles form and the foot fat invades the entire foot...

but i guess this depends on what exactly you mean by bbw. theres a pretty massive difference in a 5'7" girl who is 170 and one who is 270.

like gq said... no arch, no interest. i rarely come back to a girl whose feet are not well shaped.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links