Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Plump / BBW girl with great feet? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Plump / BBW girl with great feet?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:

This, with all due respect, I disagree with. For me it is the shape of the feet that nature endowed the girl with. All the care in the world doesn't help

Well, also with all due respect. It is all about care. You can shape your foot on your own. If you don't have an arch, you can create one with ballet. The only thing that you really can't control is the size of your foot. Unless you consider foot binding.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:

This, with all due respect, I disagree with. For me it is the shape of the feet that nature endowed the girl with. All the care in the world doesn't help

Well, also with all due respect. It is all about care. You can shape your foot on your own. If you don't have an arch, you can create one with ballet. The only thing that you really can't control is the size of your foot. Unless you consider foot binding.
i disagree. yeah u can have some effect on your arches... u can attempt to fix a flat foot, but you can never GIVE yourself a really tall arch (not at least without years and years of conditioning), nor can you map out how your wrinkles form or the shape or angle of your toes. and im sure that there are plenty of environmental effects that cause skin to form how it does, but theres still a genetic basis. basically, a girl thats genetically disposed to have harder skin and a flat foot will always have hard skin and flat feet (which is why, sadly, i steer from black girls in general).

and im going to agree with footjoyboy... i know of plenty girls who take serious care of their feet, but they just dont have nice looking feet (in a foot fetish sense).

and also the inverse of the argument - a foot thats been neglected for years can be brought back in shape relatively easily (assuming theres nothing wrong with them that would require surgery like hammer toe or bunions).

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL You think black females only have flatter and hard skin? You better get out more if that's what you think. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
LOL You think black females only have flatter and hard skin? You better get out more if that's what you think. LOL

i certainly did not say that.

allow me to reiterate:
i firmly believe that black women typically have lower arches and tougher skin.

this does not mean that black girls cannot have soft skin and high arches. even tho ive seen black girls with relatively high arches, ive never seen any that could compare with top high arch models. i would literally love for you to present me with proof that a black woman like this exists. i would LOVE to be wrong.

and by tough i am not referring to callouses or dry skin. we are all aware of the different textures that skin can have.

and please allow me to reword my statement about steering clear of black girls - i mean in a foot fetish standpoint. i am not prejudice and i do date and get intimate with black women AND i have a few black models myself.

SMH. successful troll is successful and i have fallen victim. i now feel i need to go watch feetishes tonight to redeem myself.

for the record i am black. for the first 20 years of my life i lived in predominately black communities so its not like i have no experience in the subject.

[ August 31, 2011, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: edelbrock ]

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep i like big girls feet! the 2 i've been with their toes were tasty nice and thick not fat. Surprisingly neither had that much smell and i gave them a good going over.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
edelbrock: I get what you mean when you say it's not racial prejudice. This is about feet, not race, and we know what we like. [Smile]

I know some prefer narrow, slender, boney feet. And obviously they will think we're crazy for loving "BBW" or "plump" feet. That's what makes us a cool group, however; our ability to unite even though we've got such varying opinions on beauty and sexiness.

Cheers!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When people make generalizations about a certain race or ethnicity, I often wonder how much significant, real world interaction they have had with people who belong to those groups.

Not enough it seems.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
[QB]I hate long boney feet like Paris Hilton.

Ditto!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links