Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Waybackmachine.org (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Waybackmachine.org
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by allparts:
quote:
Originally posted by larrrr:
And who were the 3 sisters I believe, that each had the sites? I can't remember their names.

Below the ankles
Below the Ankle
Sole Sister
Arch Angel

I used the waybackmachine web engine a couple years back and downloaded about 100 or so pics of theirs. The story was BTA's husband had the foot fetish and she indulged him by creating the website while they were still in college. Eventually she roped both of her sisters into the game as each turned 18 creating their own websites, but they did lots of photo sets together. The first one to bail out was the youngest girl Sole Sister as her boyfriend was freaked out by her modeling her feet on the internet. Arch Angel followed suit and then BTA pretty much retired when she started a family and had a baby.

What was the coolest thing was BTA and her husband lived in my town and I knew all the places they were doing photo shoots at. Communicated in e-mails a few times, but never met them in person. Would be interesting to know how they're doing now.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was hoping the site would give me a shot or two of the old Tôetally Sexy site. Alas, no go. Damn that site was hot!
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG GQ...Is it Carol or Gazelle?...I love feet...I love them a particular shape and size and I love natural nude and french peds...THESE ARE TOP NOTCH IN MY BOOK OF FAVES...These are the kinds of feet that make me wanna do a manual or have a slight "Spasm Gasm" when I see them..

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bringing back a 3 year old thread thats still relevant today. Any new/old favorites?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erectopus
Member # 12310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erectopus   Email erectopus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim kastle pleaseee!!!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These links remind me of the link sites I used to hang out at back in the day and haven't been to in years much like wus, Aragorn's and Footster [Smile] Back then used to save and trade pics with a mate of mine (who also is a foot dude) on 3.5 floppies. For the kids who don't know, that's a whopping 1.44 'Megabytes' of storage....... Man do I feel old right now [Laugh] Lol

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! I used to save pics on 3.5 floppies too. Had a lot of Arch Angel, but I lost them forever. Wouldn't be able to put many on them now with as high def as pics are getting. I know Patrick, All You Can Feet, karolinka95, Norcal, goodguyneighbor, and Evan Pepper all have massive photos. Actually I think some pics are too big for even one to fit!

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember saving fmconceptsinc photo's to floppy disks. I thought the game was revolutionized when I was able to save my collection onto a CD!

Fun times. Most of the clips I buy now even were released back in 2005. Funny how that works.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I remember "The Arch Angel" site from 2004-05 ... she was so pretty and had awesome feet for sure.

Now she is around 30 years old and probably married with children ... kinda crazy to think about ... I wonder how she feels today about her foray into the foot modeling world 10-11 years ago. [Tongue]

I'll be willing to bet her and her feet are as pretty as ever though [Smile]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn damn damn! So many pics don't work! And it's such a tease when you see the thumbnail, know it's a hot pic, but it won't load! I found a few Arch Angel. I'll make a thread and link the pics if anyone is interested.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find, some good stuff
Posts: 3503 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
Wish Alexis from Footalicious would come back

Oh my god yes... no one in the world compares to her footjob skills. I'd do anything to get one from her... she has the best soles ever IMO
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How would I find the feet from rio website?? Anybody remember that one?
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey eff, just got a question for you. Who is the HOTTIE you have as your avatar, man. Is she a model? Got any pix of her. Thanks, man. - SOLEjerX
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLEjerX:
Hey eff, just got a question for you. Who is the HOTTIE you have as your avatar, man. Is she a model? Got any pix of her. Thanks, man. - SOLEjerX

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=034401;p=1
[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links