Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » false advertising

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: false advertising
mr.foot connoisseur
Loyal Member
Member # 34502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.foot connoisseur   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some sites (not of all of them) on there preview photos, pictures are crystal clear, then when you purchase the site all the pics are blurry and small, and i feel like i been ripped of sometimes..lol

--------------------
Markello

Posts: 66 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what sites in particular do you refer to?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.foot connoisseur
Loyal Member
Member # 34502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.foot connoisseur   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
norcal feet is good, i had that site 3 times...angel kissed feet is is just horriable and so false advertise, and there's many more,, mostly all foot fetish sites have bad photo quality ( Not All Of Them ) but most of them,,and i know cuase i have purchased them all,, ama pure foot lover..i do know my favorites. more dislikes than likes,,am not going to sit here and name every one of them..but most are overrated
california beach feet and foot fetish daily pictures are the best example of quality photos for me. up close and clear pictures

[ October 12, 2012, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: mr.foot connoisseur ]

--------------------
Markello

Posts: 66 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitely agree with you on california beach feet. Some of the best HQ photos online

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen brother! CBF all day!!! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet you cancelled your membership immediately when you found this out right? Can you get a refund due to what happened?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
I bet you cancelled your membership immediately when you found this out right? Can you get a refund due to what happened?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…...

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links