Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » For fans of black womens feet...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For fans of black womens feet...
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just uploaded this video to Foot Fetish Tube. I love black girls feet and I absolutely love this girl. Such a great video in my opinion. But, just wanted to share with you guys now so you can watch it before it gets locked away on that stupid site. Enjoy! [Jerkoff]

http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/67302/she-gets-what-she-wants-with-her-feet

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.foot connoisseur
Loyal Member
Member # 34502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.foot connoisseur   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theres a few good feet sites dedicated to black women...onyx is my fav ebony foot models

--------------------
Markello

Posts: 66 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
darn fish eye lens, what's up with that? Nice video though..thanks for sharing!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the tone of her voice. Sounds sexy. She knows she has sexy feet and she seems very confident and proud of them.

I second that NorcalfeetStudios "darn fish eye lens" [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great video! You can tell she knows what she's got! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you all. The video is also on YouTube as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvNB5aXtMos&feature=plcp

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! Love her attitude and those soles!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
figured i'd share a vid i found...

not sure why but i've been ebony sole searching..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY0Bo_PMo-s&feature=related

might be due to trying to get some action from a former coworker;)

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links