Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who is your favorite SOLES OF SILK model (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who is your favorite SOLES OF SILK model
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.mindee,- imo the best soles, sole scrunch and toe spread
2.layla- toe spread and sole scrunch is killer, her feet look the best when dirty or covered with food
3.molly-imo sexiest big feet
4.aspen-all around hottie, but legs and wrinkles killlllll
5-kimmie and kelly-hotties all around

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Kayleigh - Yummiest 5 1/2's around
2. Kayleigh - Cutest gal on the site
3. Kayleigh - Pretty little toes
4. Kayleigh - Beautiful soles and arches
5. Kayleigh - Would buy her worn socks in a minute!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
1. Kayleigh - Yummiest 5 1/2's around
2. Kayleigh - Cutest gal on the site
3. Kayleigh - Pretty little toes
4. Kayleigh - Beautiful soles and arches
5. Kayleigh - Would buy her worn socks in a minute!

Haha kayleigh is up there for me too.she would of been in my top 5 but the twins are just too hot. 4 feet are better than 2 lol

--------------------

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindee is my favorite hands down...The sexiest wrinkled soles anywhere!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carmen, Charlee, Aliza, Ryan, Cierra, and Kayleigh.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must plead the 5th on this one. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindee.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindee, Kimmie, Kelly, Cierra and of course, Delicious!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindee getting lots of love. I knew people loved her, but it's great to see it. She's a good friend of mine and one who told me she'd only pose all those years ago if I really needed people to do it. I convinced her I really did and now she loves it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the SOS models i know of past & present(which may not be all)i would choose past models Delicious & Natalie.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Imo, mindee is so popular bc everything about her just seems so natural. From head to toe, she's amazing. Obviously SOS focuses on feet, but my favorite pics are when's mindees whole body is in the picture. Her facial expressions/smile, and especially her legs complete the photo in my opinion, id pay even if SOS only featured mindee lol

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:
Imo, mindee is so popular bc everything about her just seems so natural. From head to toe, she's amazing. Obviously SOS focuses on feet, but my favorite pics are when's mindees whole body is in the picture. Her facial expressions/smile, and especially her legs complete the photo in my opinion, id pay even if SOS only featured mindee lol

I screencapped this post on my iPhone and sent the picture to Mindee. You really made her day.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I screencapped this post on my iPhone and sent the picture to Mindee. You really made her day.

Patrick

Thanks patrick, I'm glad she got to see my comments, I meant every word

--------------------

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh! That's easy...

Chloe, Delicious, Lady Steph & and Molly! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Madison
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links