Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Massage Parlors and footjobs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Massage Parlors and footjobs
maisonbuddha
Board Regular
Member # 46060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maisonbuddha   Email maisonbuddha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone! New to the board but old to the site and community : )

I was wondering how many of you guys out there have gone to an AMP (asian massage parlor) to get a footjob? Whether it's a full service spot or the "happy ending" only location, what kind of experiences have you had? How do the girls react, success rate, girls' skill level, your tip ($), comfortably, frequency you go, etc.

I've tried both places and have gotten mixed reactions all across the board. I'd say 50% of the time I can get one easily and without confusion, I always assume that these providers have had customers in the past with foot fetishes that have already "broken them in."

25% of the time I get girls that are confused but once I get the point across they'll go for it. I include girls in this category that playfully reject but do it anyway, I take it as they're not comfortable doing it but want the money.

The last 25% of the time is the worst, complete rejection. I have been to 12 spots and have been rejected 3 times. Granted, these were "happy ending" only spots, which means handjobs only to those unfamiliar with the scene. I know that you can get it 100% of the time at the full service place but like I often don't have the balls to go to those places.

Looking forward to hearing all the stories!

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maisonbuddha:
...playfully reject but do it anyway, I take it as they're not comfortable doing it but want the money.

Ahh-h-h-h ye-e-e-es, the dichotomy of feigned friendships, LOL! This type of experience (with regards to women sharing their feet with men whom they are weirded out by) seems to happen all the time in our world, but is rarely seen for the truth which you have revealed. Tally-ho good chaps! [Joint]

I have also gotten many footjobs and other feet play through paid means, so I am quite familiar with the dynamic. I also find it odd though when a service provider who is used to stuff (like handjobs or sex persay) outright refuses to engage in feet stuff as if you asked her to commit a heinous crime or something LOL! Guess it all boils down to how many of us look like Brad Pitt, which probably puts our groups odds in the neighborhood of less than 1% when it comes to changing the minds of those extra-prude prostitutes [Laugh]

[ March 12, 2013, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive been to plenty.even posted pics on this forum.i reckon its the best as u can play out any fantasy u want.they dont mind if u take photos.so it the best i reckon.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you've gotten lucky so many times...why not go back to them? Variety?

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maisonbuddha
Board Regular
Member # 46060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maisonbuddha   Email maisonbuddha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jamaicanfeet:
If you've gotten lucky so many times...why not go back to them? Variety?

There's definitely a certain thrill involved with visiting a new place and not knowing if they'll cater to you or not. It sucks and is a little awkward when they reject you but it's extra satisfying when you find a new place that accepts!

I have my regular spot for when the urge can't be fooled with but I favor variety above all.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maisonbuddha:
There's definitely a certain thrill involved with visiting a new place and not knowing if they'll cater to you or not. It sucks and is a little awkward when they reject you

Occasionally, I find the opposite to be true for me. I sort of like the thrill of rejection in a way. I guess it's because I'm not as used to it as some of my other foot fetish brethren out there.

In other threads, I've read about guys who live their lives like creepy rejects, and I guess the exhilaration for me is to somewhat experience what those other guys were talking about with respect to my own foot fetish (Huckuckuckuckuckuckuck [Laugh] ). It can be fun and fascinating on some levels, and certainly different [Big Grin]

Meeting new girls at different prostitution establishments is a great way to scratch that itch, so I totally understand the need to branch out & explore options LOL!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maisonbuddha
Board Regular
Member # 46060

quote:
Occasionally, I find the opposite to be true for me. I sort of like the thrill of rejection in a way. I guess it's because I'm not as used to it as some of my other foot fetish brethren out there.

I think I kinda like the rejection too in a way but leaving without satisfaction is just annoying because you have to make the decision: go somewhere else and be out more $$ or accept defeat until next time.

BTW Tyler, always have loved your Avatars lol! [Tongue]

camdrew
Board Regular
Member # 32973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for camdrew   Email camdrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is the full service massage parlors safe to go to for happy endings how do you know they provide that without asking and running chance of calling cops
Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maisonbuddha
Board Regular
Member # 46060

quote:
Originally posted by camdrew:
is the full service massage parlors safe to go to for happy endings how do you know they provide that without asking and running chance of calling cops

Full service places are literally fronts for paid sex; the massage you receive there is a joke and lasts no longer than 5 minutes because the girls want to make their tip from you choosing their service. There is absolutely no need to ever worry about the providers running to the cops because they are the ones actually breaking the law.

However, you do need to be careful with those places because they can be marked by law enforcement. Full service places get shut down all the time because they are discovered by undercover cops that go in, pretend to want the service, then bust the girls (and guys left in the joint). So it is risky to go but if you do your research you can find the places that are safe (either protected by cops through bribes or still under the radar) or you can just try a Thai Massage where you can receive a HJ only but not have to worry about police because they also give you a legit massage.

^___^

Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah they do it in germany you can get a full body and a foot job if you want
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lilbbman
Member # 52005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lilbbman   Email Lilbbman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been to one massage parlor and a private one. The private one allowed so much that I was surprised how close it came to FS. I managed to get a HJ, FJ, and some other or things for 100. As for the massage parlor That is went to it wasn't an Asian parlor but one that had Hispanic, white, black, and Indian girls working for them that are honestly too hot to be doing that but since they're a legitimate parlor I guess it's easy side money. I always get nervous and shy when asking about it but the one I've been too the girls are sweet and understanding and allowed me to play with their feet. I didn't ask about of FJ because believe or not it didn't come to mind. I just played sucked, kissed and licked their feet. All at a great price too. Massage parlors are defiantly a great alternative to foot models in cities and Instagram that charge upwards 250 for an hour with their feet.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links