Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » **UPDATE!** Easy Come! - Easy Go?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: **UPDATE!** Easy Come! - Easy Go?
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright you guys, I usually don't do this, but I just have to get this off my chest. The last 24 hours have been a roller coaster of emotions for me, and if I'm lucky, by the time it's 48 hours, I'll hit pay dirt.

Here's the situation. Yesterday afternoon, I took a walk in my 'hood because, near where I live, there's a section that I can only be described as a Hispanic version of Chinatown, which means many cheap shops to pick up bargains on clothes and shoes, in fact, much of the Feet Fair wardrobe comes from the many boutique style stores in the nabes. Besides that, if you like hot Latina girls, it's a great place to check out outrageously sexy girls and their feet, heck, that how I met Maribel many years ago.

OK, so I'm walking one of the less busy streets, when I spot an new boutique, and decide to cross the other side where it is. Just as I'm crossing, I notice that a woman who apparently works there makes eye contact with me. Sure enough, as I approach the street side clothing racks, she asks if there's anything she can help me with. I politely decline and tell her that I'm not looking for anything in particular, and at this time I notice that she has a very generous looking rack herself, which she's displaying openly. I also look down to check her feet, because I crossed the street, I thought I notice high arches on her. Sure enough, even though she's wearing very flat sandals, I can see her arches are nice and high. I decide to go inside the boutique, and she proceeds to follow me, asking if I'm interested in men's, women's or children's clothes, and I respond that I normally look for women's because I'm a photographer, and I'm always looking for bargain apparel.

I pretty much left it at that 'cause she was at work, and she didn't fit my profile of a potential model. She's probably about 35 years old, mature but not old, not particularly beautiful, but her bust and feet more than make up for it. Anyways, even if I was tempted to take a shot and ask if she would be interested in modeling her feet for me, my personal experience tells me that this is something that never works. There are many reasons, Hispanic women are usually not very aware of foot fetishism, and tend to be spooked of anything "strange" or new. I also know for a fact that Hispanic women are by far the flakiest when it come to modeling, of any kind. Trust me, I'm Hispanic, and I've been doing this so long that I can say this without any reservations. I've lost count of how many hot Latina girls have expressed interest in modeling for me, only to disappear without a trace at the last moment; these girls are the ultimate cock teasers.

Well I'll be blown away if the lady suddenly asks me if I'm hiring models. Incredulously, I ask her if she would be interested, to which she responds "absolutely" - so I asked her to step outside the store with me 'cause I didn't want her boss to see me talking business with her. Of course, I commented on her feet, and told her that I do foot photography, to which she replied that there's another guy (not a photographer) who is always commenting on how nice her feet look. At this time I had to ask her if she could please arch her feet, and OMG, the results stunned me to the core. I then asked to see her soles, and that was the double whammy. Smelling salts please! Her feet are kind of thin an long, which normally I don't go for, but the way she pointed and twisted them while showing me her soles, simply blew me away. I told her that she could work for me, as soon as tonight or tomorrow night, and gave her my card 'cause I just didn't have time to go over all details while she was working. She promised to call last night, but alás, never did.

You guys should know that I have two awesome new models lined up, one Japanese, and one Russian, both younger and prettier than this middle aged Dominican lady, but now I'm going crazy just thinking about her feet, and I have to have her model for me! She told me she's looking for extra work, and seemed really hard up, so that give me some hope, so I took a walk over to the store today, and asked her if she had changed her mind. She apologized for not calling but told me she often gets home, showers, and then goes right to sleep. I told her that it was cool if she changed her mind, to just let me know and I won't bother her again, but she insisted that she's interested, and promised to call tonight, so we'll see.

Here's the thing, I've met many women with outrageous feet that weren't interested in foot modeling, and that's cool, this isn't for everyone, but I just like to know where I stand, so as much as I want to work with this lady, I hope she doesn't turn out to be one of those cock teasers that will string you along for weeks, and even months, before they blow you off. I offered her some references, including that of Fancy - who used to live around here too, and she told me she didn't need them, so I don't know what to think. Anyways, just put in a little prayer for me guys, because there's nothing I love more than bringing you guys models that wouldn't necessarily be available to us under normal circumstances.

[ September 13, 2013, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes......latina feet are my weakness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope she calls. From how you describe her, she seems like a very sexy woman.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soon as i read hispanic/latina in the story i willingly read the full story.I love latinas and their feet.
I wish there were a foot forum strictly "Latina"

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
The lady suddenly asks me if I'm hiring models. I told her that she could work for me, as soon as tonight or tomorrow night, and gave her my card 'cause I just didn't have time to go over all details while she was working. She promised to call last night, but alás, never did.

I think you may have come across as too available and shown too much interest upfront. People don't value as much things that are easy to obtain.

It sort of implies that she can call you up any old time and that you'll always be around.

But in actuality that's not the case at all. You're actually a very busy guy with high standards. That is what you need to be conveying.

I would have let her work harder to qualify herself before showing any interest.

Rather than going back and forth over scheduling and details after exchanging numbers, it's better to seed the plan before giving out your number.

Tell her about all these amazing shoots that you're doing with other models. Really sell it, but Don't invite her.

Change the subject and talk about other things that show off your charming personality without wanting or needing anything from her.

You should be seeing indicators of interest at this point.

Then tell her that you've got to run, because again, you actually are an accomplished artist with many things going on.

As you're about to leave, that's when you happen to turn back and notice her feet.

Now you can pay her a genuine compliment which comes across as sincere because you've concealed your interest until the right moment. (After you've demonstrated value, shown that you have standards, and she's already interested.)

Then you mention that you happen to have an open time slot, but only on one or two specific days. Now she's excited to have been selected and says yes.

Then you say great, here let me give you my number.

But don't leave just yet. Make sure to stick around and chat for a few more minutes about the rest of the details.

That way it doesn't seem like you just wanted to get her number, and also so there are no loose ends to go back and forth over the phone.

She'll be much less likely to flake because the plan has already been set in a solid manner.

Phone and text are mainly for short logistical calls. As much of the interaction as possible should be arranged face to face in person.

It may be too late with this particular model, but like you say, easy come easy go.

There are millions more women out there who would be thrilled to get the chance to work with you.

Best of luck,

Guy

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree with GGN on face to face communication setting the stage. He also hit on good reasons why prospects don't work out.

It's so difficult in a virtual environment to do this. People can hide who they are behind a cool photo and carefully crafted words. When the reality doesn't match up.

I hope some of those guys sitting on the fence take heed. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK GGN and Robotron, you guys make some good points, but you are both missing the cultural aspect involved here. Let me state that the lady is question is Dominican, as as it turns out, I AM DOMINICAN AS WELL!

The reason state that is that, with all due respect, you guys don't see what I see. I think the reason why she hasn't called, and probably won't call again is a combination of ennui and intimidation on her part. I have seen this movie before, so please let me explain.

Even though I'm Hispanic, I move in a predominantly Anglo world, and if you saw my business card, it doesn't have feet, but four very tall and elegant blonde fashion models. I think she clearly was curious about modeling, and remember that she's the one that asked me if I was looking for models. Maybe she just didn't think the whole thing through, and when confronted with a serious offer, or a calling of her bluff, if you will, she probably became pretty intimidated. Please also remember that even though she's hot for her age, she still comes across as your typical peasant Dominican mom, albeit one with a nice rack and very sexy feet, but now she's staring at the Aryan chicks on my card, and thinks "What the hell does this guy want with me, I don't really look like those women. And what is this business about feet, he can't possibly want to pay me hard cash just to photograph me and my feet, this guy might be up to no good." Trust me on this one guys, I met plenty of women who think that way, they just can't seem to wrap their minds around someone wanting to pay them to take pics of their feet, and it's mostly due to ignorance. The Hispanic ladies that I have met that were introduced to foot fetishism from past or present husbands or boyfriends, have a very different outlook on this. I think this lady is hard up for cash, and would have probably done the gig if I told her I was going to shoot her in my apartment, and use the pics for my private collection, but I refuse to operate that way; my protocol is my protocol, and that's the way it stays.

A lot of the Hispanic people that live in NYC are not here legally, and they normally tend to keep a low profile, and this lady sort of fits the bill. She's not very fluent in English, and here is this American of Latin origin, flashing business cards, talking about a professional studio environment. I really believe she was spooked.

Anyone who knows me well, will tell you that I'm a very direct person, I don't like to beat around the bush and mince words, I don't suffer fools gladly, and I particularly don't like to play games with anyone, so I basically told her what I'm about and offered her some employment. The thing is that she will probably make more working a few hours with me, than she makes in a whole week at that little store. In my opinion, she was enticed, but then things got too real, yet all she had to do was tell me that she changed her mind when I went there the second time; end of story.

I'm shooting a gorgeous Ukrainian girl with high arches on Monday, and I have several amazing girls lined up, so it's not like I'm hurting for models, I just though she would be a good change of pace because she's so unrefined, so I seriously doubt I give off desperation vibes. Trust me guys, I know my own culture, I've only been dealing with it my whole life.

In all the years that I've been doing what I do, I've learned that there's only one word that adequately expresses my frustration with all the nonsense I encounter when trying to get new models: NEXT!

[ September 05, 2013, 06:03 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam my boy I couldn't have said it any better myself, something about Hispanic women and modeling makes them hesitant and at times awkward, I can only say that it's an issue involving culture clashes. I believe that the girls at times are concerned that a member of their family will find out and blow the situation out of proportion ya know.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
I believe that the girls at times are concerned that a member of their family will find out and blow the situation out of proportion ya know.

Bingo! Big factor. Give yourself a cigar my boy.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Never underestimate the power of culture, you guys. OK, so I go to Staples this morning, to stock up on supplies, and then to the Post Office. So as I'm heading home at approximately 10:15 am, who do I see sitting on a stoop? Our Dominican lady, and she's waiting to for the owner of the store to arrive, so I just come up and say hello. She immediately starts giving me excuse for not calling (she lost my card, and then got real sick) and I tell her that she owes me no explanations, but she insists that she's really interested in modeling for me. I tell her that I don't intend to bring up the matter again, and we can be friendly and leave it at that, and then I ask her if she's hungry or thirsty.
She ask me if I can bring her some coffee, so I hit a little café a few doors down, and get her a Cappuccino and Danish. I return with her stuff, and she's visibly happier, and now I get the truth out of her. She wants the work, but she's just intimidated by the whole situation; she's even consulted her boyfriend (hint, hint) on the matter, and he doesn't care one way or another. As ask to see her feet again, and ask if I can take some sample pics, and she readily agrees. I don't use my camera phone very often so I apologize for the quality, but this will give you guys an idea of what she looks like. Unfortunately, my pictures don't really do justice to her arches, and I didn't have time to get her soles, but believe me, they are incredible.
So I think she let me take a few snaps of her feet as a sign of good faith, and the fact that she's getting a bit more comfortable with me, so I told her maybe we should consider shooting outdoors, at a local park, and she seemed to like the idea, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm still going to stop by her shop from time to time, just to say hello, and shoot the breeze for a bit, but she now knows there's no pressure to work with me, so we'll just have to wait and see...

Check out this link to see the pics: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=41&t=031564

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I just ran into Milly again you guys, and we're shooting later this week or next week...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your suspicion of the intimidating look of the business card was fascinating. This immediately made me want to offer a suggestion. Mind you, I'm just a civilian and not a photographer. Why don't you show these potential models a sample-clip of your work. Perhaps you can have two clips that are each one minute. One would be of a higher end gal while the second would be of a lower end gal (for lack of a better term). The idea behind this, is that you would be able to show these uninitiated women the clip with the lower end mode. Hence, the intimidation factor would be lessened. Not only that, but they would also be able to see that you are an actual photographer.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
OK GGN and Robotron, you guys make some good points, but you are both missing the cultural aspect involved here. Let me state that the lady is question is Dominican, as as it turns out, I AM DOMINICAN AS WELL!

The reason state that is that, with all due respect, you guys don't see what I see. I think the reason why she hasn't called, and probably won't call again is a combination of ennui and intimidation on her part. I have seen this movie before, so please let me explain.

Even though I'm Hispanic, I move in a predominantly Anglo world, and if you saw my business card, it doesn't have feet, but four very tall and elegant blonde fashion models. I think she clearly was curious about modeling, and remember that she's the one that asked me if I was looking for models. Maybe she just didn't think the whole thing through, and when confronted with a serious offer, or a calling of her bluff, if you will, she probably became pretty intimidated. Please also remember that even though she's hot for her age, she still comes across as your typical peasant Dominican mom, albeit one with a nice rack and very sexy feet, but now she's staring at the Aryan chicks on my card, and thinks "What the hell does this guy want with me, I don't really look like those women. And what is this business about feet, he can't possibly want to pay me hard cash just to photograph me and my feet, this guy might be up to no good." Trust me on this one guys, I met plenty of women who think that way, they just can't seem to wrap their minds around someone wanting to pay them to take pics of their feet, and it's mostly due to ignorance. The Hispanic ladies that I have met that were introduced to foot fetishism from past or present husbands or boyfriends, have a very different outlook on this. I think this lady is hard up for cash, and would have probably done the gig if I told her I was going to shoot her in my apartment, and use the pics for my private collection, but I refuse to operate that way; my protocol is my protocol, and that's the way it stays.

A lot of the Hispanic people that live in NYC are not here legally, and they normally tend to keep a low profile, and this lady sort of fits the bill. She's not very fluent in English, and here is this American of Latin origin, flashing business cards, talking about a professional studio environment. I really believe she was spooked.

Anyone who knows me well, will tell you that I'm a very direct person, I don't like to beat around the bush and mince words, I don't suffer fools gladly, and I particularly don't like to play games with anyone, so I basically told her what I'm about and offered her some employment. The thing is that she will probably make more working a few hours with me, than she makes in a whole week at that little store. In my opinion, she was enticed, but then things got too real, yet all she had to do was tell me that she changed her mind when I went there the second time; end of story.

I'm shooting a gorgeous Ukrainian girl with high arches on Monday, and I have several amazing girls lined up, so it's not like I'm hurting for models, I just though she would be a good change of pace because she's so unrefined, so I seriously doubt I give off desperation vibes. Trust me guys, I know my own culture, I've only been dealing with it my whole life.

In all the years that I've been doing what I do, I've learned that there's only one word that adequately expresses my frustration with all the nonsense I encounter when trying to get new models: NEXT!

Never underestimate the power of culture, you guys. OK, so I go to Staples this morning, to stock up on supplies, and then to the Post Office. So as I'm heading home at approximately 10:15 am, who do I see sitting on a stoop? Our Dominican lady, and she's waiting to for the owner of the store to arrive, so I just come up and say hello. She immediately starts giving me excuse for not calling (she lost my card, and then got real sick) and I tell her that she owes me no explanations, but she insists that she's really interested in modeling for me. I tell her that I don't intend to bring up the matter again, and we can be friendly and leave it at that, and then I ask her if she's hungry or thirsty.
She ask me if I can bring her some coffee, so I hit a little café a few doors down, and get her a Cappuccino and Danish. I return with her stuff, and she's visibly happier, and now I get the truth out of her. She wants the work, but she's just intimidated by the whole situation; she's even consulted her boyfriend (hint, hint) on the matter, and he doesn't care one way or another. As ask to see her feet again, and ask if I can take some sample pics, and she readily agrees. I don't use my camera phone very often so I apologize for the quality, but this will give you guys an idea of what she looks like. Unfortunately, my pictures don't really do justice to her arches, and I didn't have time to get her soles, but believe me, they are incredible.
So I think she let me take a few snaps of her feet as a sign of good faith, and the fact that she's getting a bit more comfortable with me, so I told her maybe we should consider shooting outdoors, at a local park, and she seemed to like the idea, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm still going to stop by her shop from time to time, just to say hello, and shoot the breeze for a bit, but she now knows there's no pressure to work with me, so we'll just have to wait and see...

Check out this link to see the pics: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=41&t=031564

All valid and true points. GoodGuyNeighbor did have great points as well however, I can understand where your coming from FairAdam and I can relate. Depending on where your living at in the south a lot of black women are really the same way because they're programmed to believe its all about a big booty, breast and good hair. When you compliment their feet some of them tend to give you a weird look with an awkward thank you after you compliment them. Some of them are different too. They will seem interested and anxious of the idea but once you exchange numbers then typically you don't hear from them no more and that's when some of them begin to think why would this guy just want pics of my feet or I'm not a model like that why is he interested in me etc. Sometimes I get a direct NO I'm not interested or I'm so busy that I don't have time to do it(to me still she's saying its doesn't really sound compelling enough to make me want to find time to do it) but I can't stand the ones who beat around the bush or string you along for awhile before they finally say what they wanted to say since you approach them with the idea that they're not interested once she begins to assume that He must be a weirdo up to no good yet I guarantee you can pay half of those women to shake their ass or suck you off all day they will do it in a heartbeat for cash. When you run into them later on they have millions upon trillions of excuses on why they haven't gotten back with you. Most black women in the south are rather still in the dark with the fetish so unless they've been introduced to it by an ex, friend, boyfriend or husband, most of them haven't heard of it and usually when they can't understand it they naturally more than likely reject it due to their ignorance. Like you though at the same time due to all of these road blocks with dealing with them and happily glad that I relocated from the south, I learn to use the word: NEXT when they bullshit, dance around the idea, or have a million reasons why they don't think their feet look good enough or don't have the time in the world to do some photoshoots. I am like this if your not sure about it or intimidated then ask questions don't have me waste my time getting your number and when I call to set something up your a ghost in the wind. I don't beat around the bush about what I do nor do I have a reason too. I am upfront and honest about what I do and show prospect women.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links