Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Kayla JD in the contribution (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kayla JD in the contribution
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's like Christmas came early, Kayla Jane is my absolute favorite foot model. This girl is the complete package, those feet, those toes, those soles drive me bonkers. Also, lets not forget she is cute, hot and sexy. I know some of you may not dig the tattoos, everything else is there. great things in a small package. What are your thoughts?
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's fucking incredible!!!!!

[Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone could at least drop a link grrr [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember shooting with her back in 2009 I think it was...very interesting shoot and I have seen those photos floating around the internet everywhere. She is a straight businesswoman though, no hanky panky just get the job done.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry sub zero, look in the contribution section. You'll be happy you did.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
I remember shooting with her back in 2009 I think it was...very interesting shoot and I have seen those photos floating around the internet everywhere. She is a straight businesswoman though, no hanky panky just get the job done.

One of the pics in one of her sets you did is my best or one of but can't seem to find it.When i search the Pics section here i sometimes get "No results" which is strange.
Here is one of the your pics from that set
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/kaylajane/20091214/KLJ09121406.jpg

Obviously i haven't seen all her pics,i have seen a couple of other samples from that set on your site Norcal but you obviously have to be a member to view them.Couple others i like.

http://www.feetnetwork.com/contributions/Footnight/30/image2.htm
http://www.feetnetwork.com/contributions/Footnight/30/image3.htm

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes, the backyard shoot at my studio partner's house. Those are the most circulated it seems that I took. But have you seen any from THIS set?

http://www.norcalfeet.com/free/pics/20111129205504_4529/0001.JPG [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seen a couple but i like the feet/foot/sole(s) in face with face clearly visible in the background.You know what i mean.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been a fan of hers for a while.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jediofthefeet can be credited with getting her into foot modeling. [IMG]http://img284.imagevenue.com/loc243/th_480161398_0_122_243lo.jpg[/IMG]

Last time she came over we went to the beach

http://img143.imagevenue.com/gallery/loc215/938_1058_1382481408-38.php

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Fav shot from the pics you posted GGN

http://img278.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=480325135_8_122_432lo.jpg

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Norcal the shot i was referring to in my above post from the backyard shoot was the one of Kayla kinda squinting from the sun in her face and one sole in the camera if i remember correctly.She reminded me a little of Jessica Alba in that shot [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
Norcal the shot i was referring to in my above post from the backyard shoot was the one of Kayla kinda squinting from the sun in her face and one sole in the camera if i remember correctly.She reminded me a little of Jessica Alba in that shot [Big Grin]

Yep, that was a great shot...probably one of the most circulated foot photos of her on the net. I have seen it EVERYWHERE... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:

Yep, that was a great shot...probably one of the most circulated foot photos of her on the net. I have seen it EVERYWHERE... [Thumbs Up]
I had the pic but think i lost it with some of the folders i lost.I tried doing a search in the pic section which is where you posted it along with some others from that set but it comes up with no results found,strange.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to set The Wayback Machine for four years ago. It was truly a joint effort between both of us. You could say I was the quarterback, and you, the wide receiver.

quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
Jediofthefeet can be credited with getting her into foot modeling. [IMG]http://img284.imagevenue.com/loc243/th_480161398_0_122_243lo.jpg[/IMG]

Last time she came over we went to the beach

http://img143.imagevenue.com/gallery/loc215/938_1058_1382481408-38.php

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links