Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mystery feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mystery feet
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've explored the question of blind worship before. That is licking or worshiping feet that you've never seen bare if they belong to a woman that turns you on. Most said that they would, some said no, they may be ugly. Let's consider another situation. If a pair of feet were sticking through a hole in the wall and you couldn't see the woman that they were attached to, would you worship them if they were good feet?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THATS A GREAT IDEA!! Great idea for a new foot party theme, I'm in!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I posted this before I saw kneedragger's thread "Can you tell by a woman's feet." The two threads are quite similar but there is a difference. He's asking if you could match the feet with the woman. I'm asking if you would worship the feet and possibly never see the woman, leaving you to always wonder whose feet you worshiped. Let's assume that the feet sticking through the wall would definitely be female, you wouldn't have to worry about the possibility of worshiping male feet. Other than that you would know if she was young or old, fat or skinny, pretty or ugly.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah...you'd have to know it's a female for sure...
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like a foot glory hole? Sockenmadchen has 3 videos on it (I know, I own two. [Wink] ). That would be interesting in real life.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
canismellyour said it best, glory hole with feet
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I would.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely aslong as they were female that would be very exciting

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as they were females, NO EXCEPTIONS

--------------------
I'm a sucker for nice toes

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

We said they would definitely be female. However; the body the feet were attached to could be fat, ugly, old or very butch. That's the risk involved. It could also be gorgeous and hot. You would make the decision to worship or not based on the feet only.

--------------------
little5

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All credit to the user dolo. who found this.

http://www.spankwire.com/Gorgeous-Gianna-Michaels-foot-fetish/video198812/

Now, a setup like that? I'd be down for it.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Fantastic! Just what I had in mind!

--------------------
little5

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great video. And yes, without question I'd go after the feet without being able to see the body. I'm also sure that my imagination would make me think there was a gorgeous girl attached to them even if that wasn't the case. :-)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be a great idea, it would heighten your senses a lot more (since your sight isn't there, touch and taste would be increased), and would certainly get your mind to work overtime!

(P.S. Haven't posted here in months, due to personal reasons, but glad to be back here amongst friends!)

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gianna has some great feet, not to mention the best boobs with the hottest body and pretty face.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links