Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shoe Cumming (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Shoe Cumming
ToeSucker Scott
Loyal Member
Member # 18112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker Scott   Email ToeSucker Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I am currently staying with my son and his mum (my ex fiancé) while I visit. She has always been a heavy sleeper so when he wakes up I go to her room and get him out of his crib, she always sleeps barefoot and 9 times out of 10 they are hanging out from the covers. I have taken a few sneaky pictures of them over the past week which I will upload once I'm back home. However, lately I keep having this urge to cum in her shoes which is not really my thing. I love looking at women's feet in sexy high heels and cumming over bare feet but never really thought about cumming in/on shoes.
Anyways a few days back when she was out and my son was asleep I was looking through the pictures I had taken of her feet and was getting hard I started to masterbate then for some reason I thought about cumming in her heels. So I grabbed a pair from her closet and emptied my load inside them (again picture to follow). The thing that turned me on the most was that very evening she had to go out for a meeting and wore the same pair of heels that I splashed a load of my hot sticky cum over in only a couple of hours earlier.
Then this morning she was walking around the house in a pair of Nike flip flops. When our son went down for his afternoon nap she went over to see her grandparents who live two doors down the road, as soon as the door closed I picked up her flip flops and started to masterbate. They were still warm from where she had them on all morning and I could smell the scent of her sweaty feet mixed with the foam of the flip flop. This had me so I excited that I came all over them within a few minutes.

I don't know where this sudden urge for cumming in her shoes has come from but I am just looking forward to the next time she goes out and I'm left alone with her shoes.

Would like to know how anyone else got started cumming in shoes or why??

What made you do it for the first time??

--------------------
Let Me Suck Your Toes

Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story. Im dying to see the pics.
As for me I have done it once. And it was in my gfs shoes. Idk just got out of work socks were inside and she left to shower...ive always seeen it in videos and pictures. So I decided why not....and it was kinda hot lol

Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arnieboy   Email arnieboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i lived with my ex her mate had feet to die for she had a liking for stilletos and she worked in some lovely heels .one day she asked my ex to take them to the cobblers for her and i thought no more about it when i got back in she hadnt taken them for some reason and all 3 pairs got a good sniffing and a load in each
Posts: 190 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexysandy
Loyal Member
Member # 46926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexysandy   Author's Homepage   Email sexysandy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't she notice the cum in her shoes?

--------------------
 -

www.clips4sale.com/74899
www.images4sale.com/74899

Posts: 52 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker Scott
Loyal Member
Member # 18112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker Scott   Email ToeSucker Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ The Homie...pics should be on here at the weekend and yeah I've seen it in movies too and it looks hot and now I know it such a huge turn on for me.

@ arnieboy....that sounds like you had a awesome time with those shoes!!!

@ sexysandy....the inside of her heels and her flip flops are easy to wipe clean...don't think I would do it sneakers for the fear of it staining.

@ kwiksand....I recommend you do it, just choose a pair that you can clean easy and that won't stay. Once you've done you'll be doing it all the time.

--------------------
Let Me Suck Your Toes

Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not in a long time. Used to use my ex's shoes (sandals) that had toe prints on them. Would stick my cock through the front and jerk off in the toilet.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a phase of this a while ago. It came [Wink] and went. Haven't in a very long time.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fixation with footwear came about because I loved feet but was afraid to tell my wife about my foot fetish.

Before I told her about my love of feet I used both hers and occasionally a "borrowed" pair of sandals or flop flops to masturbate with.

Like Spruce314 toe printed ones were my favorite but I also made it a point to "break in" brand new ones.

Plastic/rubber ones I'd physically use to masturbate with, especially in the shower or with lube, and cum on because they could be cleaned up. Leather soled ones I used just for visual stimulation. I also found that sliding my manhood under the thong, feeling the toe area caress the head and the heel caress my balls was one of the best feeling masturbation methods I'd ever used.

There was however one pair of leather soled sandals that did receive my loads- it was one of the first pairs she bought after I told her about my fetish. They were rather "symbolic". She wore them a lot so they were dirty, water marked, and toe printed so you couldn't even tell when I added additional "material". I was working at home at the time so I regularly came on them. I even videotaped it one day and uploaded it to greatfeet.com.

It's always been hugely arousing for me knowing that she's walking around in sandals that I've unloaded onto. She is not aware that I do this.

My wife was unbelievably accepting of my fetish when I told her so her feet did become more important to me after that but footwear has always been a strong part of my fetish life.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never had the urge to cum on/in shoes. However have used strappy heels to masterbate with. So insread of toe peep you have cock peep. Or I use a male sleeve(tenga) inside the highest heels
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women's shoes smell like their feet of course. Whenever I secretly smell their shoes it turns me on. Hence I get to masturbating. This means I have to put my nut somewhere. The likely place to put it in the shoe itself. Especially since you might see her walking around in the shoes later. It is a perverted scheme, but you asked.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristoballian
Board Regular
Member # 12540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristoballian   Email Kristoballian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great topic! I have cummed in many, many shoes. Admittedly mostly my wife's and she loves it. In fact, whenever i get her a new pair of heels or boots, she insists that we break them in by me cumming on them or in them. I often blast her feet at night while she sleeps and I sometimes place her shoe near her feet to catch a shot or two - or whatever drips off her toes when I'm done. I've also shot loads in her shoes before she went to work because she loved knowing her feet and nylons were soaked with cum all day. Whenever i play with her feet at night with shoes, I always take a pair so I can smell one while having the option to shoot the other.

Now, the real fun part....I've also shot loads in her mom's shoes and one of her hot friends. The real, real fun part....my wife knows and she's cool with it.

Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker Scott
Loyal Member
Member # 18112

Kristoballian it sounds like you have a great wife. I never had the courage to shoot a load over her feet while she was sleeping in fear of waking her. Does your wife wake up when you shower her feet in cum??? Also do not clean the cum from her shoes before she puts them on for work?? That's pretty hot stuff.

Shooting cum into her mums shoes and friends was brave did you tell your wife after you did or run it past her first???

--------------------
Let Me Suck Your Toes

ToeSucker Scott
Loyal Member
Member # 18112

Kristoballian it sounds like you have a great wife. I never had the courage to shoot a load over her feet while she was sleeping in fear of waking her. Does your wife wake up when you shower her feet in cum??? Also do not clean the cum from her shoes before she puts them on for work?? That's pretty hot stuff.

Shooting cum into her mums shoes and friends was brave did you tell your wife after you did or run it past her first???

--------------------
Let Me Suck Your Toes

Kristoballian
Board Regular
Member # 12540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristoballian   Email Kristoballian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeSucker Scott:

Hi Scott - typically she doesn't wake up, even when I lube her feet and fuck them. Occasionally she will wake up before I am done and she will stay in the same position for me. Once in a while she will wake up after she's soaked, realize it, and moan a bit - in a good way. There have been times that she's asked for a load on her face as well (she loves waking up that way).

As to cleaning up he shoes - definitely not. She has no problems stepping right into a cummy shoe!

For her mom's shoes, I told her after they fact the first time. The next couple of times she knew it was going to happen as her mom was staying with us and she left her shoes out in the living room while she was in bed. Her friend's shoes were a surprise, but a welcomed one because we both fantasize about a threesome with that friend, and her feet are exquisite.

Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker Scott
Loyal Member
Member # 18112

Wow she sounds awesome, I'm still looking for a girl like that for myself. My ex was a heavy sleeper and while I'll be masterbating I use to kiss and touch her feet as she slept. I never fucked them or came on them while she was sleeping as she hated being woke up.
I never told her I came in her shoes but she like me cumming on her feet and gave my many foot jobs, she was quite accommodating with my foot fetish.

--------------------
Let Me Suck Your Toes

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links