Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Am i missing something (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Am i missing something
lovefeet
Board Regular
Member # 1281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovefeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IS there a reason that there hasn't been any contribution updates lately?
Posts: 47 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure that anyone really knows?
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope. Haven't really had any interaction either. I've sent contributions from Soles of Silk to Wu for several months myself. I also asked him about the Feature Model section because Olivia is supposed to be a feature girl this year, but he hasn't had any updates there either. I figured that might be due to people not delivering on sets, as it has happened in the past. But it's been too long for that.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hammy
Board Regular
Member # 6720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im freaking out
Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all very worrying. We're nearing the end of week 2 of the Great Wu's Drought of 2014, and I just hope everything is okay.

No contributions, no feature sets, forum registration locked... I don't like where this is leading.

I guess the best thing to do is stay positive and hope it means something is in the works, like a site design overhaul or something similar. As unlikely as that is...

[ April 08, 2014, 02:54 AM: Message edited by: Lordsoysauce ]

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ziggy1952
Board Regular
Member # 32327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ziggy1952   Email ziggy1952   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just looking for the right spot to ask the same question...it's like groundhog day around here lately.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still, at least the pic of the day is the awesome Sheridan, that view never gets old
Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post KnightTimeFeet,

I'm sure Wu would appreciate it. Only thing, in all honesty, us web masters usually don't like handing over the reins to other people. As great as this community is, if a wrong person or two took liberties, it would make things worse. Hopefully Wu comes back around as this is his baby and unless he sold it off (which I doubt), he should be the one who takes care of it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope Wu is ok, I`ve been a member for a while and we really need this place and Wu!
Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever the case may be, I hope Wu is doing ok. I've been on the site for a decade almost and never seen it go for this long without updates.
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, it seems this is going the way of the MousePAD, just like Mouse got ill and disappeared that site started to slowly erode. Hope it doesn't go that way here.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only imagine what the commitment in time and other resources a website such as Wu's must be. Maybe Wu just needs a little time away. Hopefully that is all.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with Norcal, I hope it doesn't go the way of the Mousepad. As long as this forum keeps going as it is then that will be something at least. [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure there is a reasonable explanation for the events that are transpiring.

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hope this isn't the end of wfl,for many years this was (and still is)my go to spot for everything involving feet and my foot fetish.altho I haven't been active in recent years on this board (due to life ofcourse)I always checked the contribution page every few days,and would pop my head in the forums from time to time..hope this all gets worked out,i LOVE this place
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links