Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » For those into smell...was there ever a time where... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: For those into smell...was there ever a time where...
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a question.the chicks feet that smell really bad are they pretty or ok or ugly chicks.cause the reaction to the fetish also depends on what she looks like.

My wifes feet smell like they have been in shoes.not to overpowering.she has two stink makers. A pair of flat ballet pumps that has a suede/velvet finish.they smell like old sweaty feet and tiniest hint of cheese.the perfect combination.her second pair are shiny patent leather shoes.inners are also patent.but ive noticed her feet sweat in them and dry and forms a layer of sweat and skin cells. So worn everyday has the perfect scent.will post pics if anyone is interested.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, yeah. The women who feet smelled the most unpleasant were not the most attractive, lol.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The woman's overall attractiveness definitely plays a role. Some guys don't care about the face, but most do.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lady I was with was pretty hot with sexy feet. Of course that kept me going but I've seen ugly chics with perfect feet. A lady being hot is a plus, but if she's ugly and has perfect feet to me, then it's still female feet.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The worst for me by far is the smell of feet out of UGG boots. They always smell more like wet mold and very overpowering, almost like a combo of wet dog and clothes that have been left out wet for 2 weeks. Not a turn on at all! i'll take the vingary/cheesy smell anyday of the week!
Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
426 HEMI
Board Regular
Member # 769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 426 HEMI   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My experiences are different. I have found that certain ethic girls had different aroma's, not if they were good looking or not, that was irrelevant. I have found that fair skinned or pale skinned English or German girls had the most arousing smell, while darker Italian or Latino girls had a less arousing smell. The best girls were always redheaded Irish or Scottish girls. I dated a hot redhead who's odor was simply put AMAZING!! She had a very light,cheesy aphrodisiac type smell, that was intoxicating. If a girl wears a thin nylon in a clean shoe it will also add to the aroma in a good way. I have had that wet dog, old laundry smell also with some of my past girlfriends which was a total bummer. I also had some chicks that their feet smell just downright horrendous. I really loved all the redheaded or blond chicks smell over the years more than any others. It of course is a matter of opinion,and preference also. To each his own, when it comes to likes,and dislikes.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah. that's how i feel whenever my wife's feet smell clean.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has happened numerous times. Vinegar. I cannot stand the smell of it and when a womans feet smells like that I become physically ill.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only once to me when I went on a date with this punk girl she took off her flats n wow kind of made me sick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gramps
Loyal Member
Member # 610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gramps   Email gramps       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sort of with peter john above. But my fetish has to do with the smell of nylons when thrown in the mix. Lether shoes, nylons and a ladies natural scent all rolled into one tantalizing easily held smelly stocking, or sometimes the shoe, but never a bare foot. Oh well each there own..
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links