Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish creep targeting real estate agents (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot fetish creep targeting real estate agents
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.azfamily.com/news/AZ-real-estate-agents-targeted-by-man-with-a-foot-fetish-254673831.html

It looks like we're not winning over the real estate agents in Arizona even though they admit that no crime was committed.

[ May 14, 2014, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: 5thgear ]

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading the comments by the readers after the story, one of them says that 1 in 3 men have a foot fetish.....I have never heard that large number before. I do not think we are so unique, but very dubious of the 1 in 3 figure.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in the Phoenix metro area and this was all over the local news casts a few weeks ago. I tried to watch as many stations as I could that were covering the story to see how they reported it and what their opinions were on it. They kept it professional and not much editorializing the story itself.

It is fascinating how far some will go to satisfy their fetish, or love of feet.

When I was in the market for a new home about 5 years ago, my agent always wore sandals and has fantastic feet. Great shape, lovely arches and pretty toes too. Her soles looked fantastic as well. What made my jaw drop the first time it happened, is when she drove me around to look at properties...she slipped off her sandals to drive barefoot. The entire afternoon, I was able to watch her sexy barefeet as she drove. I commented about it, and she said it feels more comfortable to her driving barefoot and also felt safer so her heels/sandals would not slip off the pedals. I did not mind at all.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knank
Major Player
Member # 33565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Knank   Author's Homepage   Email Knank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost certain this must be the culprit...sheesh

Goes out there and says hes a reflexologist and all that crap to check out and sometimes sniff a foot or two. Even throws up some content from Xana's Place in to the mix...

http://clips4sale.com/model-feet
ethnicfoot.com
theback40foot.com
etc.

--------------------
Check out http://www.Californiasoles.com

and be sure to stop by our youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJXo7Vf3saeSW4cxbn_QYA/feed

Posts: 142 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Knank:

Goes out there and says hes a reflexologist and all that crap to check out and sometimes sniff a foot or two. Even throws up some content from Xana's Place in to the mix...

ethnicfoot.com
theback40foot.com
etc.

I love that guy. He puts out the best content.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"He texted again and says, ‘I do reflexology,’ and asks, ‘Do your feet hurt?’" Knight says she told him her feet hurt all the time. "He says ‘Do you wear heels?’ I said, 'No, because my feet hurt all the time.' Then he said, ‘What are you doing this weekend?’" That’s when Knight says her husband grabbed the phone and demanded the relationship stay professional. She never heard from the man again.
lol, I seem to remember these same questions in a foot interview video and she was getting annoyed at the random fraud in her midst. In fact, I think the same guy and his buddy were mentioned on a Joe Rogan Podcast once for violating someone's privacy and going full creep on them. You guys are right, this is a pretty stupid and desperate means to pick up a chic for feet. [Confused]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have talked to strange women about their feet or toes on many, many occasions. I have never gotten a creeped out look or anything negative at all. This guy is just a shithead that has no tact. Probably a REAL asshole too.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh for fuck's sake.

So, AZ guys: Has it been more difficult to give random girls in the valley footrubs since this?

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Knank:

ethnicfoot.com
theback40foot.com
I must say, I love the publicity and all good or bad but once again feel compelled to displace the negative rumors that that go around about me. Just about and foot fetish guy from AZ will tell you I am not Anthony! Google 3 TV Foot Fetish Anthony I am AKA Trace Dog and I currently have a book out that can be ordered from the home page.

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always only takes one bad apple smh
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh wow i found a video of this foot fetish arizona creep. while he may not have broken laws, he violated rules of foot fetish decency imo.

he creeped out lots of realtors according to the news guy. i'd hate to be in his shoes trying to explain to the public at large why i could not control my foot fetish lol. hopefully my future runs for public office go pretty untarnished unlike this guy's public history [Laugh]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUCDlGQx3ZI

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
I live in the Phoenix metro area and this was all over the local news casts a few weeks ago. I tried to watch as many stations as I could that were covering the story to see how they reported it and what their opinions were on it. They kept it professional and not much editorializing the story itself.

It is fascinating how far some will go to satisfy their fetish, or love of feet.

When I was in the market for a new home about 5 years ago, my agent always wore sandals and has fantastic feet. Great shape, lovely arches and pretty toes too. Her soles looked fantastic as well. What made my jaw drop the first time it happened, is when she drove me around to look at properties...she slipped off her sandals to drive barefoot. The entire afternoon, I was able to watch her sexy barefeet as she drove. I commented about it, and she said it feels more comfortable to her driving barefoot and also felt safer so her heels/sandals would not slip off the pedals. I did not mind at all.

Regards,
2swift

OMG.. you lived the dream, sir.. all my envy!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antonia
Board Regular
Member # 54207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antonia   Email Antonia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was able to watch her Bank Of America Near Me - Branch & ATM Locations barefeet as she drove. I commented about it, and she said it feels more comfortable to her driving barefoot and also felt safer so her heels/sandals would not slip off the pedals. I did not mind at all.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
onlyfeetluxury
Board Regular
Member # 54221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for onlyfeetluxury     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking for content daily at only $10 a month you can subscribe to my only fans. [Smile] I can take requests and tips of course always welcome. Subscribe if you want it’d mean a lot for someone just starting out.

https://onlyfans.com/onlyfeetluxury

Can’t figure out how to post pics unfortunately [Cry]

--------------------
onlyfeetluxury

Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just glad I was to put out the rumors of baceball Fan. Talk about one to start a rumor.

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links