Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you remember the day you signed up?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you remember the day you signed up?
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 2 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do. I remember lurking at the forums/Wu's Main page for a few months. I never really had access to computer/internet growing up and when I moved across the country by myself to work when I was 18 I bought my first laptop in February of 06'. I bought it to get onto MSN and be able to email and download music. Never really thought about a "foot world" so to speak. Boy was I missing out!

I returned back home in April of that year and I moved in with some friends. At that point they suspected I was a "foot guy" due to some loose lips in amongst our circle of friends. At that point in my life I never even heard of a foot fetish let alone another foot guy, so I felt pretty alone back then in regards to my sexual wants.

I remember googling feet,footjobs,toes,soles etc and almost every search resulted in Wu's coming up, finally I clicked on it. Was going to hit contributions tab but accidentally clicked on Forum. I lurked around for a bit( a week or two) and then was drinking one afternoon on the couch with a few buddies and decided to take the plunge and sign up!

At first I was like a deer in headlights when I first started posting but back then there was guys like Calico Jack, Lou Gojira, Mikey P, Outback just to name a few who were more then welcoming! Joining Wu's made me feel about 50 times more confident in my foot fetish and myself personally. I no longer was deathly afraid to let someone know about my foot fetish or afraid that I might get made fun of or shot down by a chick once she found out that I'm a "foot guy", because I then knew there was thousands of guys like me out there and thousands of them were on Wu's to back me up/give me advice. I'll forever be in Wu's debt for providing a place like that for me. [Cheers]

So, I started this thread in the hopes that it gets people thinking of how Wu's has impacted them throughout the years and to not just say "oh, Wu is dead? Fuck it see ya later", get them thinking about how awesome Wu's Forum is and maybe get more guy contributing pics/stories/questions etc and not let this place die. That's my hope and I'm sure that is what Wu would have wanted too. [Cool]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember that I actually started lurking the contributions section back in 2004 while recovering from surgery. I actually joined the forum in 2007 or so at the suggestion of my girlfriend at the time.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started following the contribution section thoroughly back in 2009 (or maybe early 2010). I joined the forum not long after that.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember when I joined, just that it was one of the best places to go back in the day. All these years later, even now that Wu has passed away, IT STILL IS!

We have a lot of great people here. Wu would want this to keep going so all of our new friends can say the same things we're talking about here in this post down the road.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I originally joined in 2003 under a different alias. I stupidly included my birth year (1987) and one of the moderators at the time did some math and banned me for being underage. I actually remember some of the names Blue Toe Lover mentioned above. I always liked reading whatever Calico Jack and Lou had to say.

So I've been lurking/posting since 2003 -- this is the only foot fetish community I regularly read and post on. Even my fiancee and non-foot friends know about Wu's.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sad to hear the news. I started out lurking on the site back in '02, a freshman in high school. Hell, I didn't even know what to call my liking of feet. Fetish? Damn that sounded weird, lol. I had looked at every contribution before '02 and have seen every one since then. Plenty of pics that I saved on floppy disks have since been lost though, lol. It wasn't until July 2010 that I decided to join the forums and it was here that I found out that liking feet is a fairly common fetish, one to be understood and confident about. Before joining I was getting no feet. Now, I've lost count of the number of pairs I've had in my hands. A big thank you to Wu and everyone on the forums for being an incredible help on an important part of my life.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I joined pretty much a month after he added the forum on the links site. Calico Jack and Lou G. Are a couple of the first wave of members that were also mods I remember chatting with alot before they dropped off the forum.

Sad that I am late hearing this news as I don't log on very often these days.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I joined pretty much a month after he added the forum on the links site. Calico Jack and Lou G. Are a couple of the first wave of members that were also mods I remember chatting with alot before they dropped off the forum.

Sad that I am late hearing this news as I don't log on very often these days.

Change that brother! People love you, your stories, and your contributions. Plus, the town always needs the old wise man around. Hahaha! Just kidding, but yeah, hope to see you around some more again.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm new so yeah I remember! [Smile] I've been an on and off lurker since 2000. Wow PoseYourToes and SolesofSilk. I think in the 14 years I've been joining foot sites you two were the only ones that I ever joined simultaneously. I usually never have more than one membership to a pay site at one time.

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
craver
Board Regular
Member # 10999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for craver   Email craver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. Summer of 2000 when I bought my second PC.
I don't think I've missed an Update, or much else, since then.

I'm given now to wrapping my head around all the wonderful people Wu paved a path for across all this time, all the while being smart enough to not change things very much at all over the years also.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure do... I was led here by the late John Lockman (FetishArtPhotography) [Wu]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first day I signed up on the forum? No.
But I remember back in the day when I first got hooked up to the net. This back in '98 or '99, I typed in feet on the altavista search engine and bam!!

I don't think I found Wu straight away, and then for a while it was a toss up between Wusfeetlinks and something like Eagle or Aragornfeetlinks? I can't remember exactly. Needless to say, Wu won through.

They were good days, even if you had to wait 5 minutes for a picture on dial up. [Smile]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrJames1980:

I don't think I found Wu straight away, and then for a while it was a toss up between Wusfeetlinks and something like Eagle or Aragornfeetlinks? I can't remember exactly. Needless to say, Wu won through.

ha I remember those other sites you mentioned ... and just checked believe it or not www.hawksfeetlinks.com and www.aragornsfeetlinks.com are still up and running ... it has been a few years since I have visited them.
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Pitt
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember it well, probably because it was yesterday
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't remember the date...But those days were fresh and new and full of wonder.

A lot of folks that I knew aren't active anymore,but I tip my cap to the ones that still are. There's a lot of material everywhere now of days that it's not on fetish orientated sites totally like it was back in the day. It's more accepted and "out of the closet" now than when I first got being more "proactive" back in the early 80s.

I try to stay somewhat involved,but as my life had evolved,so has the need to be on here a lot like I used to when I was a younger man,hence my membership number versus the number of posts that I have up on here.

That this Link is still up and active is a testament to Wu,the moderators,BHE,and the many members also.

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links