Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Another similar Walmart incident....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another similar Walmart incident....
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PERFECTCEII   Email PERFECTCEII   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2014/5/19/sanford_walmart_inci/

It's of the palms but still It's bad news for the foot fetish community. Because now if we were to ask ladies to show us their feet. They would think we would do something else/crazy. Not only that...But there might be new laws soon because of all of these incidents and it would be extremely tough for us foot fetishist [Confused] Asking to see someone's palms is a lot like asking to see/read someone's soles.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't really say that this incident reflects any kind of fetishism. This guy used a ruse to commit sexual assault. Palm reading is one of the oldest scams in the book...and I don't understand why that one lady would let a stranger into her car to read her palm.
It's a fucked up world. Everyone be careful out there and be careful of who you trust.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PERFECTCEII
Loyal Member
Member # 46920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PERFECTCEII   Email PERFECTCEII   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's sad is that now it will be very hard to approach people randomly. Not like while in their cars but while they are walking or standing in an area. Even at a park...They would feel uncomfortable if a man is close to them.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of trolls actually have a witty sense of humor.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 8 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too many freaks out there setting the tone for something which could eventually end up bad. I don't like where it's leading either [Mad]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummm why the F would you randomly approach a woman and ask to see her feet? I agree 5th gear...trolls are funny.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry dude even guys that randomly approach chics for sex aren't beating us out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxyySRgrYsU

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is not that big a deal. People are getting murdered everyday. That's something to be alarmed about.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keyfeet, said 'people are getting murdered every day but they didn't say since, 1492 and that's is something to be very alarmed about. So in the last 500 years these European have all of the answer. Wake up people and look who's talking, criminals.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links