Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Your thoughts on wikifeet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your thoughts on wikifeet?
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 5 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am curious what all of you think of wikifeet?

Thanks [Secret]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a pretty good resource, and the userbase seems more bearable after the change in the comments section.

Of course, there's the occasional troll (such as those who upload troll pics), but that doesn't happen often.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's great! I use it everytime I'm watching TV and see women on TV shows and think to myself, "would I bang her? Oh yeah! Hmmm, are there any sexy feet pics of her?" ::type her name up on wikifeet:: and voila! Amazing what I get! [Smile]

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I first got a computer, I searched for celebrity feet. Most of the older sites are now gone, but wikifeet remains. It is truly the best. And I especially like the fact that we contribute the photos ourselves.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a solid resource. I've found some excellent shots there.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the site to pieces.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never use it. Only ever go there after a search for some celeb feet and come across some pics of celebs on red carpet in dreadfully ugly shoes usually.

But then again I dont really go for celeb feet.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like love and I use it anytime I see a celeb or a person mentions a celeb and I'm curious about her feet...It's a classy and professional looking site...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
I like love and I use it anytime I see a celeb or a person mentions a celeb and I'm curious about her feet...It's a classy and professional looking site...

I have to agree. It is really good for that. Many Mnay times I have looked up Celebs there after seeing someone I have not heard of before i a movie or a TV show. I have always been into seeing Celeb feet. Something about, like I am getting away with something. I was just wondering if any of you have had bad problems with the site, but it seems like you are all happy with it. One reason I have always come to Wu's is that I have never picked up a worm or virus here. I am hoping that wikifeet is clean for that stuff too. Thanks guys.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My only complaint is that people post photos of celebs in shoes. I prefer bare, or stockinged, feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything that have to do with women feet. I am all for it.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't go wrong with a display of celeb feet.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wikifeet is an awesome site Right up my alley as my passion is womens feet in sexy heels [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
My only complaint is that people post photos of celebs in shoes. I prefer bare, or stockinged, feet!

You probably don't have much of a choice, since it is much easier to catch a celeb out in sandals than going around barefoot.

Thankfully, I love sandals and flip-flops.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For celebrities wikifeet is a fantastic resource, for sure. I have found tons of pics there I have never seen before. Another good alternative is to simply do a google image search. For example, google image search "Eva Longoria feet" and just see what comes up. Wow, ya think she has a foot fetish? I can't tell you the amount of loads I have spilled over the years while looking at her delicious sweaty soles and toes. [Mmm] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links