Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is anyone else tired of pedicures? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is anyone else tired of pedicures?
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to an outdoor festival yesterday which of course was a foot show. The thing I noticed was that now that pedicures are so popular most of them just looked the same. Are feet losing their character because of pedicures?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not in my opinion... Nothing better than a fresh pedicure. Clean, good smelling feet and fresh polish. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could think of many other things that are worse..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this a joke? In my opinion, pedicures to feet are what good personal hygiene and clean clothes are to bodies. As much as I like feet, I hate it when women walk around with chipped nail polish, dirty feet and toe nails, etc.

Years ago, I met a smokin' hot German girl in Mexico City, and she took me back to her place, while making it very clear that if I wanted to make a move on her, she wouldn't stop me. I was tempted, save for the fact that I was in a committed relationship at the time, but and temptation I had simply vanished after she took of her shoes.

You guys need to understand that this girl was model pretty, with a body to match, and really nice feet, but her feet well really unkempt, and stank to high heaven. Needless to say, I started wondering what other parts of her stank too, if you get my drift. I don't think I have ever lost a boner that fast.

I know that some of you guys like the more "earthy" chicks, but to me, personal hygiene or the lack thereof, speak volumes about people.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, character resides in the soles.

And a pedicure is nice, but if the calluses and other rough spots aren't removed, then it isn't going far enough.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Usually when females get pedicures...(if you ever saw the procedure done before) the nail lady always pumices the soles and calluses off. That is standard procedure.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never seen it done, just the results.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I never tire of seeing a pedicure. Even though my favorite part of a woman's foot is the soles, I also love to see a fresh pedicure, complete with red toenail polish, on a woman.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry little5, I never get tired or bored of this. Pedicures are awesome, so many different woman so many different options.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll never be tired of pedicures.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never will be. It's more of a preference for me. I'd much rather indulge in feet that get regular pedicures than to even attempt to lick beat up dry cracked no telling what kind of bacteria or infection on them. Then too for the appearance. There's nothing like a fresh polishing and smooth clean looking soles.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
I went to an outdoor festival yesterday which of course was a foot show. The thing I noticed was that now that pedicures are so popular most of them just looked the same. Are feet losing their character because of pedicures?

What?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, not something I could ever tire of. There will never be anything sexier than a woman with a well kept pair of feet. It's more than nail polish -- it's a texture thing to. Rough feet are a boner killer, pedicures are the cure.

That said, how do you define the character of feet and how do you think a pedicure takes that away? To me, shape is a better indicator of character than color.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. Pedicures are great! I DO dislike certain fads though. For example, I don't care for it when one or two toes are painted a different color from the rest. I'm also not a fan of just the tips of toes being painted unless it's the traditional French pedicure. Oh, and only a relative few ladies can pull off the "Skittles" look in my eyes.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:

Well, I am 43 and I am not tired of women getting their toes done. Not in the least. And even if a lot of their toes look the same, I am certainly not tired of looking at them.... I don't think I ever will be.

Just ask my wife!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links