Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sarah Palin toes. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sarah Palin toes.
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ewww.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeTally
Major Player
Member # 46693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeTally   Email ToeTally   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All you guys that think her feet are ugly just because she's a republican I suppose you could all just go fuck Hillary and her feet! [Puke]
Posts: 123 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
People keep saying Palin has "gorgeous" feet. I've never had a good look at them, but I've heard they were quite hideous.

I saw some show, I think it might have been a 60Minutes segment on her where she was running around barefoot at home. They didn't ever zoom in on them but from what I saw they looked cute! Small, well proportioned and nice toes. If feet look that good from the top, you know how sweet they'd look being lowered onto your face!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeTally:
All you guys that think her feet are ugly just because she's a republican I suppose you could all just go fuck Hillary and her feet! [Puke]

OK, let's not start with the partisan bullshit! It's all about the feet here.

Personally, I'll vote for Hillary if she runs, but from what I've been able to discern from limited views, her feet look pretty bad.

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"All you guys that think her feet are ugly just because she's a republican I suppose you could all just go fuck Hillary and her feet!"

I've seen Hillary's feet, and yes, I would smother my face in them. Truth be told, I'd probably do the same with Palin's.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I don't understand why everyone hates her so much. Has the whole Country gone that fucking liberal???

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will admit that Palin and politics are like water and electricity............They do not mix. I can't stand her.

Now, despite that, I can say that Sarah's feet are pretty nice.....Even though, the feet of Lisa Ann (who played Sarah) are a little better.

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
folex55
Board Regular
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for folex55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would totally taste them…btw regardless of her politics….she is one of the hottest women in politics and if the toes are good I'm in...
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mywifesfeet:
Wow, I don't understand why everyone hates her so much. Has the whole Country gone that fucking liberal???

I'd say around 75%, or better, on this site are liberal. [Confused]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's probably true and I'm certainly one of them. I do however, like Sarah's feet. I just think she should become a full time foot model and forget about politics. BTW, Palin isn't just a republican she's a VERY dumb republican. If I was a republican I wouldn't claim her.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, Michele Bachmann also has good feet. But if there's anyone in politics even dumber than Palin, it would have to be her.
http://www.wikifeet.com/Michele_Bachmann

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
That's probably true and I'm certainly one of them. I do however, like Sarah's feet. I just think she should become a full time foot model and forget about politics. BTW, Palin isn't just a republican she's a VERY dumb republican. If I was a republican I wouldn't claim her.

Are you going to claim Nancy fucking Polosi? If she is not an alien life form, I don't know what the fuck she is! Crazier than a shit house rat that's for damn sure!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Yes, I seriously doubt she has good feet but yeah, I'll claim her. It was reported by McCain aides that during the 08 campaign they were discussing what their policy toward South Africa would be. Palin didn't know that South Africa was a country, she instead thought it was just the southern part of a big country called Africa. That meant that she also didn't know that Africa is a continent with over 50 nations. I think I knew better than that in the 5th or 6th grade. Would you really want someone that dense representing your country, and being a heartbeat away from the presidency?

--------------------
little5

mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, Interesting how most agree about Palin's intellect.
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMM, Michele Bachmann, I would sooooo fuck her feet, her face, her ass, but I'd never vote for the kook, not in a million years.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links